rochester, ny

As a lot of you know, we've been doing monthly chip shows in Rochester for the past year and a half. In that time, we've had over 60 bands, artists, and visualists perform at our events including many of what I consider to be the best people in the scene (Noisewaves, An0va, Chipocrite, Anamanaguchi, Starscream, J. Arthur Keenes, SubPixel, the Shortsleeves, and many more).

Anyways, we've been working really hard on a larger event at the end of the year and kind of slacked off on a few of the rest of the months till then. We've got a few shows set right now but I want to fill these empty months up ASAP.

If you're able to make it out to Rochester, NY, and would want to play one of our shows, let me know! Post here, send me a private message, send me a Facebook message, email me at this username @gmail.com, or at [email protected].

THANKS.

buffalo, NY

Rochester chip- always good shows, takes care of the artists. All around good dudes

Wilmington,NC

Sounds fun! We're in NYC this coming week, and we'd like to do more of the northeast.

Rochester, NY

good guys

oh fuck! I forgot you messaged me about the ting-ON IT

also YES guys support rochester chip, they own

Austin, Texas

Thanks for holding it down in ROC City, Nick.

I have family in the area, so I'll be back up eventually.

Hopefully I'll even have music worth listening to by then!