Bristol, UK

Left gb has a normal backlight, right gb has an inverted backlight:

Left gb has an inverted backlight, right gb has a normal backlight:

Sprayed on the inside:

Sprayed on the outside:

£40 each

UK shipping: £3.99 (1st Class Recorded)
Elsewhere: your choice of £13.99 (Airsure- trackable) or £8.99 (Airmail)

Feedback: http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI … ckAsSeller

Last edited by Evil Scientist (Sep 1, 2012 5:10 pm)

St. Louis

These all look phenomenal. You're color choices/style is great; whoever buys these are getting a bargain for sure.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Pugbath wrote:

These all look phenomenal. You're color choices/style is great; whoever buys these are getting a bargain for sure.

Seconded. Also, Tetris Blast love heart

NSW, Australia

If i had money i'd so buy that Yellow DMG heart

Utah

That purple is dayum sexy!

Philadelphia

The yellow one and the purple one have to be my favorites out of these. They're spectacular!

Bristol, UK

Thanks guys! smile

East Kilbride, Scotland

It's a shame that purple one was sprayed on the outside, as I'd have been super tempted if it was on the inside. sad

Bristol, UK

I hadn't tried it before so I wasn't sure which way to go with so tried each, I prefer the finish of the one painted on the outside but I suppose durability is more important. I'll spray one purple from the inside at the weekend to see if it still looks as good.

Outside is better.  If I were to guess, the xmetals must be a solvent paint and isn't meant for plastic, which causes a "dry" look to the finish. I don't mean a satin finish by that either. This can be remedied with a gloss coat, which doesn't really work if you're spraying the inside.

These look pretty good. How are you removing the text? Acetone?

Savannah, Georgia

agh, if i were in the UK i would buy one of these in a heartbeat. unfortunately international shipping prices are absolutely stupid hmm

Medina, Ohio
Aeros wrote:

agh, if i were in the UK i would buy one of these in a heartbeat. unfortunately international shipping prices are absolutely stupid hmm

Same here...

United Kingdom

EVILSCIENTIST AT WORK!

East Kilbride, Scotland
Apeshit wrote:

Outside is better.

In my case though (other than stock) internal paint coats are the only thing I can use in my setup. I managed to ruin a Game Boy's beautiful outside paintwork in a day with my crazy, sweaty hands. sad

Bristol, UK
Apeshit wrote:

These look pretty good. How are you removing the text? Acetone?

Thanks. Some cheap magic erasers from ebay, worked perfectly, i'm sure I read somewhere on here a post about them leaving marks but it worked fine for me.

Unfortunately the shipping cost is what it is, seems to get more expensive every time I go to the Post Office hmm

Philadelphia

Found myself drooling over these yet again. If I feel like I have enough money to do so (and if you're willing to ship to the US), I just may have to purchase one of these bad boys.