The Mountains

Hi guys, I know a lot of you and I'm friends with most of you, but I'm not around here as much as I used to be so there are a lot of new faces... I am posting my new song here for you. Please be my friend, and not a dick, because if you are a dick, you are a loser and I hate you. Go fuck yourself, I don't care what you have to say, idiot, I hope you die in a helicopter ejection seat accident.

Everyone else, I love love love you forever and you are the reason I am still making chiptune!!! Please enjoy my new song, and if you were so inclined, you may help me pretend to afford a new car now that my van is exploded.

CLICK ME to listen on Soundcloud
ALAS, CLICK ME to listen/download on Bandcamp. Instrumental version also available.

Good-Bye

Last edited by Rainbowdragoneyes (Jul 12, 2012 7:21 pm)

Sweeeeeeden

This belongs in releases, I guess...
(moved)

The Mountains

This thread will always be General Discussion in my heart of hears.

Granada, Spain

Love your style, good guturals btw, love all the songs by you, your last EP was awesome ;D

Last edited by Skycstls (Jul 12, 2012 9:20 am)

Abandoned on Fire

Diggin' it the most, my man!  Specially the "maniac bongos" outro smile

babylon

im about this. rde is that hot shit.

Good vocals in chipmusic are a rarity, and these are great.  Really interesting stuff smile

Are you planning on including it on "Excalibur" or is this release totally unrelated?

Unsubscribe
Rainbowdragoneyes wrote:

Please be my friend, and not a dick, because if you are a dick, you are a loser and I hate you. Go fuck yourself, I don't care what you have to say, idiot, I hope you die in a helicopter ejection seat accident.

The Mountains

For now, this is a standalone müsiksøng. If it is to appear on Excalibur, it will get reworked slightly and 2A03'd.

The Mountains
herr_prof wrote:

He was right in time with the song I was listening to when I saw this........ HAAAAAHAHA

detroit

doing razor scooter tricks to this. am i doing it right?

Chicago IL

what the fuck is a dragon

Unsubscribe

A dragon is a naked furry.

The Mountains

lol

HYYYYYYPE!!!!!