Philly, PA, USA

That 2-prong/3-prong grounder thing would be totally pointless for him, if anyone took a second to notice he's in RUSSIA they don't have the same power outlets so showing him a thing designed for US power outlets is pointless.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
pixls wrote:

That 2-prong/3-prong grounder thing would be totally pointless for him, if anyone took a second to notice he's in RUSSIA they don't have the same power outlets so showing him a thing designed for US power outlets is pointless.

I was just about to tell him this.
I was explaing the plug and groundloops to the others that asked wink

Russian Fedration. Moscow City
pixls wrote:

YAY. YOU FIRST MAN WHO TOTALLY RIGHT ABOUT OUTLETS!

NC in the US of America
balloonbear wrote:
pixls wrote:

YAY. YOU FIRST MAN WHO TOTALLY RIGHT ABOUT OUTLETS!

Yeah. Well... that's not the REASON I said I couldn't see how it'd be useful for you... but I did say that it wouldn't be of any use for you.

I see. You were trying to say "I don't have that kind of outlet here". Gotcha.

So... I guess... no more talk about the grounder thing. neutral

Just one last tip so I'm not totally useless: Be sure, if you're using microphones, to position it away from the computer so it doesn't pick up the noise of the computer fans and stuff.