Russian Fedration. Moscow City

Hello again! Today I want to presen you new VA from russian chiptune netlable Bleeplove! This release contains lots of tracks from chip-musicians from all over the world. That's why we decided to split it in two parts.Enjoy and have fun!
Download: http://bleeplove.ru/

Tracklist:
1. BOOSH! – 11:2
2. <3an – Eovalove
3. I Set My Pixels On Fire – The Neverending Tale
4. AlexOgre – dreaming
5. Coleco – Cosmic Lover Boy
6. VRUMZSSSR – I don't want to die
7. Floravox Terraport – Raveyard Splitholder, Abandoned Heartdome
8. Balloonbear – Go ON
9. Snork25 – Longboard
10. Nextspace – Simplex
11. steal 4 ram – Everybody loves you when you're dead
12. Microcobra – Handles (Virus rmx)
13. Hydrotrope – We Wait on the Beach
14. xia0xia0 – Nightcall ( kavinsky - REMIX)
15. Another Rabbit For – anthropomorphicrabbits

Last edited by balloonbear (Jul 13, 2012 9:37 pm)

hey, some great tunes in this release. not all of them, but i was actually surprised to hear few amazing lsdj tracks. i should've contributed to this compilation just to be among those cool dudes =P

Chicago IL, USA

aww mines not on it sad

Russia

We will be at the next 2 parts)

All of the links are .jpgs and don't take you to an album where you can download the music. Nice .jpgs though.

canada

you click the jpg and scroll down a little and there should be a download button under it.

NC in the US of America

It's really annoying. They need to move the Download button up a little bit, because it always gets scrolled off the bottom of the screen.

Anyway... yeah, this one had some good tracks, but it also had a lot of annoying (IMO) tracks, or tracks with incessant annoying riffs. =[

But still... it had some good tracks too. And at least the annoying ones were pretty technical.

that site is GAWD awefull!

Russian Fedration. Moscow City

Sorry, I'd like to post direct link, but VRUMZSSSR (master of the lable) told me not to do it. Also I think, that he think that he's site is good sad