There's no demo song.

Gosford, Australia
Chainsaw Police wrote:

I remember borrowing VicRoad's EMS cart for a show once and gave it back to him with some of my tunes still flashed to it

yo your "guitar" sound is gnarls man, love it

Madison, WI
danimal cannon wrote:

My Bleep Bloop II carts came with a song called  "Blue" on them.  It was pretty good and I learned a lot of stuff from it early on.

Bluesight.  I had it upped at 8bc, should reup it to CM now that it's down for good.

Madison, WI

Any LSDJ carts coming from nonelectronics.com WILL have a demo song on it.  Earlier ones had a set of little scale songs that were played in live mode.  Newer ones have a track I wrote as a demo (see post above.)

NC in the US of America
nonfinite wrote:
danimal cannon wrote:

My Bleep Bloop II carts came with a song called  "Blue" on them.  It was pretty good and I learned a lot of stuff from it early on.

Bluesight.  I had it upped at 8bc, should reup it to CM now that it's down for good.

Please do smile

Madison, Alabama
nonfinite wrote:
danimal cannon wrote:

That song is awesome and the .sav taught me some cool tricks.

Sydney, NSW
Victory Road wrote:

yo your "guitar" sound is gnarls man, love it

Ah yeah, the 'gitar' sound on joshinpants? That's pretty much my fave sound out of everything I've made! Glad ya like it

shanghai

over and over repeat same answer over over repeat same answr cos we are all bored bored at work yo !

Gosford, Australia

hey guys i don't think lsdj comes with a demo song!

Madison, WI
Victory Road wrote:

hey guys i don't think lsdj comes with a demo song!

It does!  Carts sold from nonelectronics haz chiptune ALREADY ON IT.  No separate file or anything.

Gosford, Australia

hey guys i think nonfinite carts have a demo song on them

WAIT A SEC i'm not even at work anymore what am i doing

Last edited by Victory Road (Jul 20, 2012 2:29 pm)

Joliette, QC, Canada
danimal cannon wrote:

Got the same song but on EMS, you bought it on Nonelectronics right ?!

Madison, WI
XyNo wrote:
danimal cannon wrote:

Got the same song but on EMS, you bought it on Nonelectronics right ?!

Hey guys, both Bleepbloop AND EMS carts came with a demo track on them from nonelectronics!  Originally it was a series of songs by Little Scale that were played in live mode, then later, a song I wrote called BlueSight.  I hope that sheds some light on the matter!

Last edited by nonfinite (Jul 20, 2012 5:53 pm)

Madison, WI
SketchMan3 wrote:
nonfinite wrote:

Please do smile

http://chipmusic.org/nonfinite/music/bluesight

Last edited by nonfinite (Jul 21, 2012 5:40 am)

Godzilladelph

I don't know wtf you guys are talking about, my copy of lsdj came with a perfect arrangement of John Cage's 4'33'

nonfinite's "Bluesight" pretty much taught me everything I need to know. It's an amazing track.