The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Sketch, when are we going to hear more of your stuff?
No offense, but you've been talking a lot of game. I want to hear your stuff. You seem well versed in lsdj. It's time to put up. wink

NC in the US of America
Auxcide wrote:

Sketch, when are we going to hear more of your stuff?
No offense, but you've been talking a lot of game. I want to hear your stuff. You seem well versed in lsdj. It's time to put up. wink

Yeah, I know. I've been afraid of not being able to measure up to my smack. sad
But can't I just be one of those critics who knows what he likes to hear, but can't produce it? sad
I talk a lot but I'm still a baby... I just get really passionate when I see something with a lot of potential, or something that I really like but has something off about it... and I can't help speaking up. I'd tell Jackie Chan to fall more naturally if I got the chance, and I can't even do a back-flip =\

Anyway, just finished the artwork for the song (may as well do it right, even if it is just going into the CC section), so it'll be up soon...

I'm not accusing you or anything, I'm just nosy. smile

Chicago IL
herr_prof wrote:

Levels aint shit, I want to take chiptune to the next plane.

i'ma take this shit to the next wavelength of invisible light

I'm sorry; what was that about an awesome (and kinda strange) Chip music video?

heart heart heart

Chicago IL, USA
Zef wrote:

I'm sorry; what was that about an awesome (and kinda strange) Chip music video?

/thread

Philly, PA, USA

seriously though, was the video meant to be kind of goofy? because i wouldn't call this next level shit?
like not to be a total dick, but i honestly can't tell if you're serious in thinking that your music video is like some crazy new shit

"next level" means doing something new and creative or innovative, what i saw was a silly video with some okay chiptune

i'm mad now, you ruined my day, let's make this thread about post-chip

Westfield, NJ
pixls wrote:

i'm mad now, you ruined my day, let's make this thread about post-chip

540, VA

I agree with some of the posters here. I actually remember coming across this video about a week ago.  The music isn't bad.  But it just doesnt match the video.  I found it to be a little silly honestly.  I mean the video is ok for what it is, but I would look into adding animation and some tighter editing. you could make it work.  but this just didn't line up right in my eyes.  But I'm not one to judge.  if you guys had fun doing it, then by all means keep having fun. =]

Unsubscribe
pixls wrote:

not to be a total dick

Who are you?!?!

AANABAY01

this is more like waiting screen for level 1

540, VA
Zan-zan-zawa-butt wrote:

this is more like waiting screen for level 1

lolol

Philly, PA, USA
herr_prof wrote:
pixls wrote:

not to be a total dick

Who are you?!?!

i mean, maybe i was a total dick, oh well i tried

New Jersey

I dug the tune enough, but I agree with most of what's been said here, including the Youtube comment. 
Bringing the shots in much tighter and using quicker cuts could really help keep the tension and legitimacy of the fight up.

Chicago IL

i think the main problem is that these dudes act like people fighting in a video instead of being in an actual fight.

also you can usually get solid color t-shirts at walgreens for real cheap. doing slow ass fake karate  is bad enough, but if you're in a kirby shirt it's even worse