Tokyo, Japan

I have a few items to trade.

Couple of quick notes, I work a lot so I can only ship things Thusdays and Saturdays, wont be able to ship anything this Thursday. Also I am in Japan, shipping from here takes a week to 10 days to most places. PM or post with questions!

Im looking for :

- 2 US NES consoles, not super concerned about the cosmetic conditional as long as it is reasonable but I would like them to be in good working order.
- a powerpak
- an edirol V4 (obviously unlikely a v4 owner would want all this stuff specifically but part trade part cash or something could work!)
- a decent composite to VGA / HDMI converter, ie something to display NES on a modern monitor
- A caanoo joystick / broken caanoo with working joystick. My stick broke....

I have a few other bits I will add later!

Bird Electron, DJ-5 Micro Mixer
---------------------------------------
LSDJ cart for scale only.

Features
Leave it up to Bird-Electron, and concentrate on the mix. Presenting the new DJ-5 from Bird-Electron, a mini mixer for iPods. It has two inputs, one output, and one headphone jack just like a regular DJ mixer. Everything a DJ needs is all equipped on the DJ-5. It runs on 2 AA batteries for a long period of time. The outlook is smooth and in-style. An one of a kind accessory for iPods. Available only in Japan.

Specifications
INPUT: Stereo input x2 - 3.5Φ stereo jack
OUTPUT: Stereo output - 3.5Φ stereo jack
Earphone terminal: Stereo headphone - 3.5Φ stereo jack
Power source: 2 AA batteries
Feeder type: LINE1 and LINE2
Headphone: L & R
Slide switch: Selecting LINE1-MIX-LINE2
Power switch: ON and OFF
Material: Steel
Weight: 280g
Size: W103.5 x H88 x D42 mm

Couple of caveats you might want to be aware of :

The unit has 4 little rubber feet, one is about 3 mm too short so the unit wobble slightly
The unit is noisier than I expected.
No LED
The "monitor volume" is a bit misleading, it monitors the Left side and right side of the headphone output NOT the left and right inputs.
Battery case is very tight.

Boss RV5
------------
Beast of a reverb pedal,

he RV-5 Digital Reverb offers six of BOSS’ best reverbs in an all-new stereo effects pedal. New reverbs include convincing spring reverb emulation and a high-quality gate reverb, plus an all-new Modulate mode for spacious detuned reverb sounds.

Compact pedal with stereo input/output for use with other stereo effects
6 high-quality reverb modes on par with rackmount processors
New Spring reverb emulation offers realistic spring reverb sounds
New Gate reverb derived from high-end Roland studio gear
Modulate mode detunes the reverb sound for added spaciousness

Boss LS2
------------
Very hand line switcher  which also can power other pedals if plugged into a PSU. works fine, a bit battered condition wise.

The LS-2 Line Selector pedal represents the easy way to switch settings among several effects devices or amplifiers, or route input and output signals. Two line loops and six looping modes provide a wide variety of applications.

Compact line selection pedal for connecting and switching between multiple amplifiers and effects devices
Provides two line loops with Level control and six looping modes
Can supply power to several BOSS compact pedals when used with an AC adaptor
The ideal power supply and master switching unit for multiple effects setups

Last edited by Lazerbeat (Jul 16, 2012 6:03 am)