Unsubscribe
SKGB wrote:

btw, I'm sick and fucking tired of all the lame dubstep jokes

Now you know how I feel about dubstep music.

Chicago IL

we need 8bc back so bad

Boston, MA

OP, like it's been said, drops aren't exclusive to LSDJ, but nor are they particularly exclusive to dubstep either. If you're looking for a really simple way to get things going with a drop, just try stacking layers over time, and once you've reached a peak that satisfies you, cut everything (or everything but one layer) for anywhere between 1-4 beats and then slam everything back in more intense than it was when you stopped. It isn't the most brilliant or creative drop, but it'll definitely get you familiar with the concept and help you learn how to make it your own.

A gray world of dread
Saskrotch wrote:

we need 8bc back so bad

That's over. People who shitwank here would just do it over there as well.

And I'm talking about the 'answers' in this thread, not the question of the OP.

México, DF.

Listen to music that has drops. You'll figure out.

Gosford, Australia

can this thread now be about shitwank records? suicidal rap orgy were gr8.

Tucson, AZ

I'm selling some drops on Ebay right now, low reserve.

Austin, Texas

Shine on, you crazy thread.

Philly, PA, USA

Chicago IL
µB wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

we need 8bc back so bad

That's over. People who shitwank here would just do it over there as well.

And I'm talking about the 'answers' in this thread, not the question of the OP.

I don't really care what people would do over there, because 8bc was a lightning rod for retards, and we could be avoiding about 80% of the dumb ass / already addressed topics that have been springing up since it went down

A gray world of dread

What I was trying to say was that most of the posts that turn threads into wankfests are made by 'established' members of the board, who won't stop doing it here just because there's another pool to piss in. Else the internet would be a quiet, peaceful place with 4chan as the dickface vortex.

Unsubscribe

So we cant make fun of stuff now? I don't want to live in a world where I cant troll a juggalo.

A gray world of dread

Yeah, I want you to stop having fun now and live forever in a gray world of dread.

Forest Maze
µB wrote:

Yeah, I want you to stop having fun now and live forever in a gray world of dread.

buffalo, NY

Listen this thread might as well be titled 'how do I write music'

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Sometimes I wonder if Nuclace is trying to brainwash us.