Unsubscribe
µB wrote:

Yeah, I want you to stop having fun now and live forever in a gray world of dread.

Unsubscribe

The Internet: Vacillating between Callous Indifference and Righteous Indignation since 1993.

Westfield, NJ
Kedromelon wrote:

just let go of the game boy
if youre holding it high enough, itll drop

this was the point at which I lul'd.

NC in the US of America

The Boy Bands like N*Sync and the Backstreet Boys had some pretty sick drops. Just listen to the part after the "slow down symphonic bridge" that they had in every song. That's a great drop.

Seattle, WA US
danimal cannon wrote:

Listen this thread might as well be titled 'how do I write music'

on a serious note.. more like "how do I structure modern dance music"

Brunswick, GA USA
Auxcide wrote:

Sometimes I wonder if Nuclace is trying to brainwash us.

He really likes porcupines.

Madison, Alabama
Auxcide wrote:

Sometimes I wonder if Nuclace is trying to brainwash us.

I stared at that porcupine for way longer than I should have.  I think you're right.

Earth
BluSight wrote:

Hey guys I was trying to find an answer to my question (using the search bar) but I just couldn't seem to find it. I am currently making a few tracks for a DJ buddy of mine and he requested some "sick tunes with drops that I could use" but the problem is I have never made a drop with LSDJ before, so could somebody help a brotha' out? If you could give advice or posting tutorials or BOTH! Thanks a lot guys later!

-BluSight

Just to answer real quick. Many dance songs have a "drop". There's a light intro without much bass, and light melody, then a PAUSE.. then it comes back really loud and bassy. It's exciting.

Sometimes people think it means to DROP hedgehogs. This is wrong. Baby hedgehogs especially don't like to be dropped. They like to be fed fruit or insects.

.FILTHadelphia
danimal cannon wrote:

Listen this thread might as well be titled 'how do I write music'

I'm waiting for that thread to happen if it hasn't already. Are all music composition forums filled with these kinds of threads?

buffalo, NY

It's not such a terrible thing.  It's just what happens when someone's passion is on God mode but they have no experience.  Not everyone Is going like the answer to becoming a musician is to pay in blood

Madison, Alabama
danimal cannon wrote:

Not everyone Is going like the answer to becoming a musician is to pay in blood

You have to kill lots of level one Music Mice in a cave before you can go fight the Bass Drop Boss.

Forest Maze
chunter wrote:

roboctopus wrote:

I stared at that porcupine for way longer than I should have.  I think you're right.

Westfield, NJ
NUCLACE wrote:
chunter wrote:

roboctopus wrote:

wait, so, these aren't hedgehogs?

Forest Maze
Decktonic wrote:

Madison, Alabama
Decktonic wrote:

No, they're hedgehogs.  I should learn more about nature.  <hangs head in shame>

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Whatever. . . they. . . are. . .  I. . . want. . . 7. . .