New York
Victory Road wrote:

yeah i mean my music is common time with predominantly 4-floor rhythms but you sure as hell can't dance to it

you kidding me? one can most certainly dance to it

New York
Auxcide wrote:

Just popping in to say I heart you, ???.
Hope whoever gets this puts it to amazing use.
smile

[To be clear: I'm not in this]

HE'S USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY. HE'S TOTALLY IN THIS

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

I'M NOT SMART ENOUGH. WHAT'S A "PSYCHO-LOG-E"?

nashville,tn

awesome!

.FILTHadelphia
??? wrote:

Oh yeah don't forget to mention that you won't make any 8 bit trance/dance.

No one enters.

I apologize for how long winded my email was.  I hope the read is, at least, interesting.

Sydney, NSW
Beware wrote:

I apologize for how long winded my email was.  I hope the read is, at least, interesting.

Ditto to that

The judging for this will be terrible, this isn't open minded, this isn't spiritual, this isn't cool.

Listen to yourself. - "Oh yeah don't forget to mention that you won't make any 8 bit trance/dance."

Some hip free thinker you are.

You should give to me for creatively opposing your opinions and standing for what's right, give it to me and I will create 8 bit trance/dance music with it. Give it to me because I already have everything I need. Give it to me because I don't even WANT it. You've already gone to the sporadic extent to give such an expensive gift away, now take it to the next level and give it away to someone you think doesn't deserve it.

P.S. You e-mail me, my e-mail address is on soundcloud. (Find it yourself.)

Thanks.

NC in the US of America
Chainsaw Police wrote:
Beware wrote:

Ditto to that

Austin, Texas
Je Mappelle wrote:

P.S. You e-mail me, my e-mail address is on soundcloud. (Find it yourself.)

Thanks.

Parallells wrote:

HE'S USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY. HE'S TOTALLY IN THIS

Gosford, Australia
Parallelis wrote:
Victory Road wrote:

yeah i mean my music is common time with predominantly 4-floor rhythms but you sure as hell can't dance to it

you kidding me? one can most certainly dance to it

my public liability definitely can't cover it though tongue

Grimsby, UK

i apologise for how incoherent my email is

troll, gotta be

Retired

The contest is now closed! I'm gonna pick a winner tonight! I'm hesitating between the most funny email (however the guy already has a dmg, carts and releases) and a broke ass motherfucker from which I could not find any release. The second seems more appropriate and was still pretty funny (and poetic!). That's it. To those who got too serious, you should have read the unofficials rules.

Thanks to all those who took the time to write funny mails, I really enjoyed reading them!!!

I will announce the winner soon, but I might also keep it anonymous... Mwahahah!

NC in the US of America

Can't help. I am serious man.

Still, it was fun writing. I can't wait to see who got it. Will the winner's email be published?

Savannah, Georgia

FUUUUUUCK I MISSED IT