Retired

Hello! I'm giving away 1 lsdj, 1 nanoloop 1.5 and a prosound dmg (I don't know if the pro output is working properly, but hey it's free). I would like to give it to someone cool and that doesn't really have gear or too young/poor to buy this and also that won't make TRANCE music with it.

To win the items write to me at [email protected] and tell me why I should give it to YOU. Please be original, poetic, funny & spiritual. Please don't try too hard either and don't be too serious. I will pick a winner based on purely subjective and personnal criteria. Oh yeah don't forget to mention that you won't make any 8 bit trance/dance.

I pay the shipping cause I'm so fucking cool!

Peace

Last edited by ??? (Jul 19, 2012 10:34 pm)

Austin, Texas

This is such a fun game! lol

Do you want to give all three to one person? Or are you going to split them up and give three people one thing each? Just curious.

Last edited by Telerophon (Jul 19, 2012 3:23 pm)

Retired

Probably to one person... If I receive too many great reply I might split the lot, but I don't think I'll do this.

Gosford, Australia

if i needed this i would lie about writing in odd meters

or i would use this gameboy and cart for anything i made that wasn't in 4/4. so, nothing really.

Austin, Texas

I think that's a good idea. I'm tempted to throw in because it sounds like a fun game to play (plus I'd like a copy of old nanoloop), but really I don't need this stuff. I have enough equipment.

I hope you find a person who can really use it to its full potential! smile

Austin, Texas

I do like writing soft pop songs and syncopated rhythms… But I also like banging disco house. So.

Gosford, Australia

yeah i mean my music is common time with predominantly 4-floor rhythms but you sure as hell can't dance to it

i dunno i just think the moratorium on an entire rhythmic palette is kinda strange, but gl to everyone having a go anyway cause this is a fantastic offer! smile

Last edited by Victory Road (Jul 19, 2012 3:47 pm)

Austin, Texas

Sometimes I wonder if the predominant use of common time and driving rhythms in chiptune is because the tracker interface and composition style more readily lends itself to that kind of production, or if it's tradition held over from the sort of people who think it would be really cool if they made their game boy play songs that they've written.

Last edited by Telerophon (Jul 19, 2012 3:48 pm)

Tulsa, OK

this is a cool thing smile I do everything in 4/4 though. but i could use the equipment.... I think Justin "the ghost servant" could use it too

Gosford, Australia
Telerophon wrote:

Sometimes I wonder if the predominant use of common time and driving rhythms in chiptune is because the tracker interface and composition style more readily lends itself to that kind of production, or if it's tradition held over from the sort of people who think it would be really cool if they made their game boy play songs that they've written.

if i could change the length of phrases more easily in LSDJ so that i didn't need to put a million H commands down i'd probably write a lot more stuff in odd time - but i just make music i feel like making anyway.

Retired

I just don't want trance/dance/house or techno. Everything else is ok in whatever time signature.

Joliette, QC, Canada

lol bon concept monsieur mystere !
So you're finally giving that Bleepbloop cart huh......Drunk Deals again ?!? haha tongue

Last edited by XyNo (Jul 19, 2012 4:17 pm)

Retired

LOL! non chu pas sâoul, mais ça traîne chez nous...

Austin, Texas

Vraiment, le concept est bien conçu, ça sur…
Notre « Monsieur Mystere » se conduit en chemin jovial !

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Just popping in to say I heart you, ???.
Hope whoever gets this puts it to amazing use.
smile

[To be clear: I'm not in this]

Harrisonburg, Virginia

Fuck it, emailed just to try and win this. Do really need that equipment.