Chicago IL

Okay, so I've been talking about this a bit on facebook, but it's finally out! A combination RTS and Arena Shooter game, free for windows!

This is the beta release, future versions will have more tracks from me. I'll be updating this thread once I've got more of those tracks done and have the OST up on bandcamp.

The soundtrack is made up of three main elements. FamiTracker, SNES soundfonts, and the Famicom soundfont, which are then mixed and mastered in Ableton. When I'd start with FamiTracker, I would just export the channels separately and line them up in Ableton, and then beef 'em up with the SNES soundfonts. But when I started with the SNES stuff, it was a pain to try to add stuff to that through FT, so that's when the Famicom soundfont would come into play.

There aren't very many "full" tracks in the beta, in future versions I'll have written more overworld tracks. For the OST release I'll have the original game versions (looping tracks), arranged versions, early demo tracks (so you can see how the songs progressed), and unused alternate tracks and demos. 

GET THAT GAME

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Wow. This sounds amazing. . . Can't wait for the OST. smile

New Orleans, Louisiana

Sweeeeeet.

NC in the US of America

Love that "lead guitar"

Savannah, Georgia

oh yeaaaah, i remember seeing this game somewhere. probably 4chan.

Chicago IL

also guys, i'm sorry the first game i did music for is super complicated

BOSTON

aww thats awesome!! ive actually been watching the devlog for nation of wind and even contacted them about getting involved haha. im glad it was you they had contracted and not some random chucklehead. props man, it sounds good

Chicago IL

trying to jack my shit, FOR SHAME

good i will listen

also that gaame looks pretty interesting, skies of aradia rts in 8-bit gfx

Madison, Alabama

Haven't tried the game yet but that song in the trailer is bossmoney.

Chicago IL

thanks! i'm kind of in a hurry to get the soundtrack out, just because the in game versions are mono and downgraded (because the game was taking like 5 minutes to load with the .wavs i had given him)