Ohio

Pixitracker 1 bit

From the Play store:

Simple and fun sample based tracker with true 1-bit sound.
PixiTracker 1BIT is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chip tunes and experiments with TRUE 1-BIT SOUND like on old computers.
No musical knowledge required!
You can try the demo version for free: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta … er1bitdemo
[ Key features ]
• 1-bit sampler;
• pattern based sequencer (tracker);
• unlimited number of patterns;
• several packs with unique sounds;
• mic/line-in sound recording;
• export to WAV;
• true warm pixel interface!

I just downloaded it on my phone and it's very interesting. I can't wait to see what I can do with it.

L0O3, C0rnw4//.

this makes me want a real phone 8(
looks well fun

babylon

pixitracker is fun , but honestly i would skip it and use  sunvox if you have a device that has it.

Melbourne, AU
walter b. gentle wrote:

pixitracker is fun , but honestly i would skip it and use  sunvox if you have a device that has it.

This. I played with pixitracker for a few minutes and it just felt too limited. Sunvox feels like a real tracker.

Now available for iOS too: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pixitrac … 59499?mt=8

Venezuela

any free version or lite for iOS? i would like to test it big_smile

Tacoma, WA
mysterystain wrote:
walter b. gentle wrote:

This. I played with pixitracker for a few minutes and it just felt too limited. Sunvox feels like a real tracker.

lol... it felt too limited... idk, it looks interesting and I will have to check it out but I would definitely agree that Sunvox would be a preferable alternative as it offers such a variety in what you can do...

West Yorks, UK

guys, this is sweet. comparing it to sunvox is moot as A) it aint a conventional tracker, more of a piano roll/ tracker hybrid B) it makes 1-bit music, i dont think Sunvox does that, or any other iOS app i know of.

Sure criticizing regular pixitracker for being a bit lightweight compared to sunvox is fair, but not pixitracker 1-bit.
\my verdict: for 79p/ 99cents, ts a must buy.

im gonna contact the chap and see if hed be willing to make an actual 1-bit iOS tracker in a similar vein to shirus' ZX speccy Phaser tracker/ sunvox.