Boise, ID

What is BRK? Sorry for the noob question but I'm still somewhat new to the world of chiptunes. I see this in the titles of peoples songs all the time and I'm clueless.

Last edited by nitro2k01 (Jul 28, 2012 9:48 am)

It's the name of a silly sample in LSDj (music software for gameboy) in which someone yells "BREAK!"

So... In-joke?

Last edited by _-_- (Jul 28, 2012 8:46 am)

Gosford, Australia

it's a voice sample from LSDJ

clovis CA

brk fest just passed too in Lexington Kentucky smile

Boise, ID

ahh okay. thanks haha (x

Sweden

Maybe you should put the actual question in the thread title so I don't have to click it to find out I don't want to read it.

Chicago IL
boomlinde wrote:

Maybe you should put the actual question in the thread title so I don't have to click it to find out I don't want to read it.

yeah, this isn't like sending spam email, you don't have to draw someone in with the subject line like that

Boise, ID
boomlinde wrote:

sorry i made you read it. didn't mean to spam i just had a question

Sweeeeeeden

Title fixed.

Melbourne, AU

Here's a good question: what is the BRK sample from? I've been wondering for a while now.

is it one of the default lsdj samples?

mysterystain wrote:

Here's a good question: what is the BRK sample from? I've been wondering for a while now.

could be....
or any other old song

good question tho. smile

Last edited by Timbob (Jul 28, 2012 11:17 am)

its a rrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy funny thing

Austin, Texas

If you want to build a time machine, just turn on your game boy, go to the WAV channel and create a kit instrument, and then use the ACIEED kit on goddamned everything.

Then, as if by magic, you will be back in 2007!

buffalo, NY

I exclusively use the ghetto kit

Austin, Texas

ASSS

TIIITTIES

HOES HOES HOES

edit:

DEEEE

TROIT

Last edited by Telerophon (Jul 28, 2012 1:59 pm)