I'm makining Vst's for C64's Mssiah, after I'm done I will make similar surfaces for some other gear. Is there anything else you would like to have such software to be made for? (MIDINES, SYNTHCART etc) I'm asking coz I don't own those devices (yet smile). I don't know if anybody needs it . Cheers.

Last edited by lukass (Feb 21, 2010 11:06 pm)

making those vst's OSX compatible would be awesome smile

São Paulo, Brazil
OlympicCarrier wrote:

making those vst's OSX compatible would be awesome smile

I don't have Mac myself and it would take me like 3 months to port it to Mac using just the code. It make no economic sense to me. I created mono synth vst in synthmaker coz it's quite fast if you know what you doing. I can't understand why there is no Mac version of Synthmaker or SynthEdit. It's simply crazy.

How about just a simple one for mGB? I've gotten by with controlling it in Renoise but in Ableton it'd be easier to have a simple vst for it.

I didn't know about mGB, can you point me to product website? Is it diy or commerciall product? For diy I could do freeware one, but I need Midi or Sysex Controller List plus someone willing to beta test.

RIT, NY, USA

mGB = MuddyGB. It's a freeware .gb program that lets you play notes in a specified scale by mashing on the d-pad. It's excellent for jamming. Here's a video of it in action:

I don't know how hard it would be to get MIDI / USB control of a Gameboy. You could probably do something similar to what Animal Style did for his GBC foot controller and GB foot controller.

ad-hell-aide

Muddy GB is Muddy GB.

mGB is related to the Arduinoboy: http://code.google.com/p/arduinoboy/

"mGB is a Gameboy cartridge program (You need a Flash Cart and Transfer hardware) That enables the Gameboy to act as a full MIDI supported sound module. It works with the old DMG Gameboy as well as GBC/GBA. "

RIT, NY, USA

Clearly, I am a moron. In any case, controlling MuddyGB via MIDI would be something to check out too.

ad-hell-aide

For sure! smile

heart Muddy GB and mGB

mGB looks cool, I'll look into it when I'll finish all Mssiah stuff (in about 2 weeks) as for muddy gb it's not midi so forget about vst for it.

ad-hell-aide

Haha fair

England

Midines would be lovely, and mGB! Cheers.

London, UK

midi muddy gb is something i've been thinking about recently

or a midi featured muddy gb that lets you play the wave channel, with customizable frames - yum

Sabrepulse:

That's exactly what mGB does? You need an arduinoboy but it's essentially midines for the Game Boy

Milwaukee, WI

Theres a new MIDI Cynthcart interface.