Long Beach, CA

http://chaosmachina.bandcamp.com/album/ … er-mana-ep

I thought I'd expand a little on the "summer" theme and write more cheery pop tracks. Enjoy!

Album info: 1 x DMG + 1 x LSDJ

Last edited by Terbografx (Jul 31, 2012 8:09 am)

This EP is amazing, great work man!!!

Love the second track, pretty solid metal.
And the last track could be longer, nice melodic work here.

Long Beach, CA
I'mHeadingForABombShelter wrote:

This EP is amazing, great work man!!!

Thank you, sir!

9-Heart wrote:

Love the second track, pretty solid metal.
And the last track could be longer, nice melodic work here.

I'm glad you noticed that in the second track haha. I wish I could do that on a real guitar, tho. -_-

The last track is supposed to be like an outro thingy, but it's actually from a full-length song I have with my band. We're still recording, though, so you'll for sure get to hear a longer version!

[removed]

Last edited by Feryl (Feb 19, 2024 9:22 pm)

NC in the US of America

This is cool! The first two tracks are nice and catchy. I was expecting some reggae chords/arps or something during the bridge in the second half of "Audrina", though. It got a bit monotonous.

Long Beach, CA
Feryl wrote:

Pretty sweet job! I especially like the first couple tracks, but "Miyazaki Summer" is still my favorite. Lovely!

Thanks!

SketchMan3 wrote:

This is cool! The first two tracks are nice and catchy. I was expecting some reggae chords/arps or something during the bridge in the second half of "Audrina", though. It got a bit monotonous.

Thank you sir! Yeah, that's something I was having qualms about. The song does have some dubby-ness to it, so some sort of breakdown would've been awesome.