Philly, PA, USA

From the latest email about blip tokyo:

When we invaded an old bank in NYC's financial district back in 2006 to throw the first Blip Festival there was no way we could have predicted the way that it would grow over the years. All the while, the organizational team behind-the-scenes has remained a very small and hands-on crew. Running it all has been an immensely rewarding experience, but also incredibly demanding, and often monopolizing our energy and efforts at the expense of other 8bitpeoples projects. So after careful deliberation, we've decided that this October's Blip Festival Tokyo 2012 will be the last installment of the Blip Festival event series for the foreseeable future. A special thanks to Christian Villum, David Adams, Kristy Dossor & Eugene Davoren-Britton -- without whom, the overseas editions of Blip Festival would not have been possible.

So this is sad, I am sad. Let's go to tokyo.

Rochester, NY

well I guess that's one dream we won't have to strive for anymore

California

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'll never be able to go to a Blipfest. sad

Lexington, KY

Paging someone who can authenticate/confirm.

Rochester, NY
VCMG wrote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'll never be able to go to a Blipfest. sad

That too.

Stellenbosch, South Africa

Argh noooooo. Now I'll never be able to attend a Blip Festival ever, just as I was planning to move to Taiwan next year and hop over to Blip Oz and Blip Tokyo in 2013. :'(

#ripblip

Detroit, Michigan

Well looks like I'm charging my credit card to experience the last blip fest.

gotta go fast :'(

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

wut.

Whut!

WHAT!!!

sad

Iowa

This is something I can't put in words sad

Boston, MA
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

well I guess that's one dream we won't have to strive for anymore

New York

God. DAMMIT. that sucks so bad.

Thanks Blipganizers for all of the hard work and wonderful memories.

do a compilation

Medina, Ohio

YOU SERIOUS! I'M GETTING MY LICENSE IN A FEW DAYS JUST SO I CAN BUILD RESPONSIBILITY TO GO NEXT YEAR!

Rochester, NY
Je Mappelle wrote:

do a compilation

normally I'd continue the joke but this isn't really the time, I think

Russian Fedration. Moscow City

WATTA HELL! I never been at blip festival sad that's all becouse i live in f*cking russia! Noway!!!! I can't belive this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!