01 Vios
02 Still
03 Here
04 If Only
05 Little
06 Down Here
07 Tuy
08 Bye

I was backing up some files to the internet and decided I would put them out as a release. I understand some of you may have heard these before.

This is more of a small collection than a release, it's a side project I deem more personal but however less important. It's on mediafire because I'm not going to the effort of making a new bandcamp account.

- Have a nice day -

http://www.mediafire.com/?9ch5z74jjaoywc7

uhajdafdfdfa

iiiiiiiiiiii'm listening

'~`

Palmdale, CA

Snagging as soon as I get home

Katowice, Poland

Why new nickname? Added to playlist anyway.

Ahhh it's not just a nickname! Flowerinth is a different project all together. The overall sound is very different to Je Mappelle.

thanks for listening. smile

Katowice, Poland

Different project, and? For me you could leave it tagged "Je Mappelle" and absolutely nobody would be hurt wink.

Nice tunes and well done mix of different sounds. Very chilling mixture. I even didn't notice that is on some level generic and typical. That's a good sign. But I'm afraid I won't go back to this album anymore.

Last edited by Jakim (Aug 2, 2012 4:12 pm)

Whenever I release this stuff under Je Mappelle I get people saying things like "I liked your chip better." - "No more chipmusic?" - You're right though, releasing this under the same name wouldn't really be bad. Ahh well, not a big deal.

Nice review, makes sense. Thanks for being honest I guess. haha. :3

Katowice, Poland

You're welcome. Some criticism is needed to make any progress, isn't it? I'm still waiting for your experiments, I hope next time you will improve harmony section.

Last edited by Jakim (Aug 2, 2012 4:39 pm)

You're right, I wish people would be more critical sometimes. It's a lot more interesting than straight up "This isn't as good as your other music."

I am experimenting quite a lot. Stay tune-d.