I am pleased to announce the TCTD OFFICIAL
BLIP FESTIVAL MEMORIAL COMPILATION

The Scene has taken a critical blow with the loss of Blip Festival following this upcoming final fest in Japan. From the humble beginnings in New York City, to Europe, Japan and Australia, the impact that Blip had is undeniable and will forever change the way chip music events are perceived. It is important to cherish what time we had with Blip Fest these past few years, and hope that there are future events to captivate audiences as Blip did. Please take a moment to do your part in memorializing Blip festival with anything that you may choose to submit. Feel free to submit songs, photos, artwork, poetry, video... All media and forms of tribute are accepted! No entries will be denied. This is for artists, fans, and everyone else to pay their respects to Blip Festival.

Now accepting submissions at [email protected]

Deadline: August 18 2012

Compilation will be released in a quite extravagant and respectful manner.

Please Spread The Word!

follow @TCTD_official on twitter for updates!

PS. please do not link to file services that expire quickly!

PPS. Please include your name and song title and any other contact info with your submission! The first submission I received did not have such ino! Thank you!

Thank You.

Last edited by TrueChipTillDeath (Aug 2, 2012 11:02 pm)

Unsubscribe

Haha.. what?

Savannah, Georgia

welp, here we go

vancouver, canada

so this is for actual reals?

Philadelphia, PA

This account started following me on Twitter a few days ago and I was really confused.  Actually: I am still really confused.

shanghai

said it once already today. and i ll say it ageeeen
tribute compilations. fuck em. lets kill them. infact, lets make a tribute comp to mark the death of the bloody 'chip-compo tribute album'

Downstate wrote:

tribute compilations. fuck em. lets kill them. infact, lets make a tribute comp to mark the death of the bloody 'chip-compo tribute album'

Please show respect to Blip Festival, this is a Memorial Compilation. Not a tribute to favorite pop punk band or pokémon character.

Last edited by TrueChipTillDeath (Aug 2, 2012 8:50 pm)

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK
bryface wrote:

detroit
Downstate wrote:

i like the logic behind this redundancy.

AndrewKilpatrick wrote:
bryface wrote:

Yes, very much so! Thank you for your interest.

Well i'll give it a shot.
Saying this because i'm high right now.

Philly, PA, USA

loooooool

TCTD Official

Boulder, CO

Wait... isn't TCTD dead too? Is this zombie apocalypse?

" COME ON CHIP DON'
T       ......          DONT          .........   DIE ON ME``

MAYBE IF I MAKE THIS THREAD THEY'LL LISTEN???? THEY'LL BRING IT ALL BACK? RIGHT YEAH ...........HMM YEAH

BLIP FEST,       ..... TCTD, PLEASE DONT GIVE UP ON ME NOW CHIOP??????  .......................................................... ?"

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

seems legitimate.

will the real peter swimm please stand up