ableton

Savannah, Georgia

we just need something in the site that says "LEVEL xx THREAD NECROMANCY!" when you bump a thread 2 months old or older

Sydney, NSW
Aeros wrote:

we just need something in the site that says "LEVEL xx THREAD NECROMANCY!" when you bump a thread 2 months old or older

Not if someone's adding to the conversation. Sketch asked if there was a guide around. I think that's more-or-less reason for a bump.

NC in the US of America
Aeros wrote:

I didn't think it was worth starting a new thread.

Austin, Texas

Agreed. I found the Paragon5 readme to be pretty useful.

Most trackers use the function keys, F1-F12, as the main operations keys, and I recall Paragon5 being similar.

That said, I've since realized that Paragon5 doesn't seem to have an export function, which I always thought it did…

There's apparently another tracker called BoyScout, although I don't personally know much about it.

NC in the US of America
Telerophon wrote:

Agreed. I found the Paragon5 readme to be pretty useful.

Most trackers use the function keys, F1-F12, as the main operations keys, and I recall Paragon5 being similar.

That said, I've since realized that Paragon5 doesn't seem to have an export function, which I always thought it did…

There's apparently another tracker called BoyScout, although I don't personally know much about it.

I read through the readme, and learned the functions and everything. I guess I'll just have to read a bit more closely, because I still can't figure out how to load an example song, though the directory is pointing to the right place.. CTRL+R just brings up a blank box. Maybe I should've started a new thread... hm...

Edit: Okay, nvm, I must have moved the folder after it was all unzipped and configured, so the directories weren't setup up correctly. derp

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Oct 1, 2012 12:39 pm)

New Albany Indiana

Get renoise, download bunch of tracker food, make $$$