São Paulo, Brazil

"Well, like many others from my generation, I started getting really seriously productive on my Amiga using ProTracker. Back then, we traded floppies by mail, this radical idea of a software sound sequencer, from the people for the people. PT2.0 just popped through my letterbox one day - no user guide and plenty of vibe! I was hooked straight away. I waited for almost 20 years before someone built on that amazing legacy, and did it properly. So when I installed Renoise back in January 2009, man, I was hyper excited. Proper back to the future trip."

http://www.renoise.com/blog/artists-ind … tian-vogel

Body Mapping is such a classic.

England

i really love super_collider but i found a lot of his other things really difficult to listen to.

yeah supercolider was fat and funky and ,,,.. ninja sequencing and production, some of his stuff on tresor I had the odd jig to as well, it's all a bit foggy, but, 'they bought you at a party' perhaps ?

went to hear him dj a local club about 5 years back  and he played two hours of what really seemed like sarcastic guitar music and one 5 minute segment of some of the most inspired electro I ever heard.

that might have been the last time I could be arsed to seek out a "name" dj.