Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Okay, this cesspit of hatred has got to be calmed. I know, I'm TOTALLY as to blame for hate spewing as any single person here, and I'm sorry as shit.
So guys, let's just be friends

Swagger like that only speak wisdom.

SO, I think we should post and say something nice about the directly previous poster. To get things rolling I'll do one for the first 3 people to make the top 3 threads on the homepage as I type this, also first poster please feel free to chose one of my three also, so you don't think I'm out for an ego massage.

Kitsch: i have heard only great things about your services, from you reliability to you willingness to go beyond to help consumers of your work, 45 pages over two years of people interested in purchasing items from you speaks volumes more than I can possibly hope to.
EGR: You're work with Datathrash has been outstanding, your commitment and importance to the evolution of the chipthrash cause has been and will be unparalleled, the chiptune world would be a whole lot less diverse without your presence. Also you're a super swell guy and I can say that from experience xox
Br1ghtPr1mate: You were on Fox and that's rad as fuck, also the tracks I've heard off your new release made my balls tingle (I will buy it once I'm not a skint flint!) Please keep making amazing music.

No sarcasm; All Love.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Andrew is my boss and I heart him. You're the greatest, boss.
Pxl-Bot heart
He welcomed me onto his label with open arms and has made me feel part of the family since. He did a good job helping my album get recognized.
And he's pretty awesome regardless.

Last edited by Auxcide (Aug 4, 2012 12:32 am)

Tulsa, OK

this is the best thread ever

joke level = 0

California

Uh I don't know Jake Allison all that well and he didn't say anything about Auxcide so I'mma say stuff about Auxcide, is that okay?

You make awesome music and you have cool hair, yeah.

hardcore, Australia

I don't know who any of you are and have never heard your music.
Love,
godinpants.

Austin, Texas

I like this thread. smile

I love you guys. heart

Savannah, Georgia

Love,
Aeros.

Tulsa, OK

Andrew: you have some intense tracks but I know you most as one of the best posters on CM.O - you are mean sometimes, but always funny and you check people when they are too serious

Auxcide: your latest album was one of the best of the year so far! really

Lexington, KY

Jake is an insightful poster here on cm.o AND turns out to be a pretty nice guy!

Aeros wrote:

Love,
Aeros.

Lies. You know and are madly in love with me. Everyone is. heart
Also, my hair is pretty cool.

OT: Aeros is pretty cool but my phone autocorrects his name to aerospace.

Edit: Jake's the epitome of cool.

Editedit: damnit I type slow on my phone! Solarbear is amazing. I hope to get to know him better. smile dinner?
(Skip me)

Last edited by Auxcide (Aug 4, 2012 12:47 am)

Savannah, Georgia

but seriously you lot are amazing and this is probably the best community ever i've seen backing chiptune, or anything for that matter

ohio gozaimasu

yo shit is legit, homeskillet

Honestly though, your stuff is getting better and better all the time. You have an awesome style and I can't wait to hear where you end up

Lexington, KY
Auxcide wrote:

Editedit: damnit I type slow on my phone! Solarbear is amazing. I hope to get to know him better. smile dinner?

My place or yours? ;D

Yours! You can give me some. . . tips. . . wink
So much love in this thread.

(Skip me again)

Brighton | Portsmouth | UK

Thanks for all your kind words and let's keep this chain of lurve a-flowing heart

Solarbear: You are just one of the greatest people I've met from this scene hands down. Awesome guy, tunes and the balls of a champion for putting on BRK, one of these for YOU heart

L0O3, C0rnw4//.

i heart solox long time & miss noichatting him.