AANABAY01

i'll use this to hide everyone who's not a vicious bastard

IL, US
Saskrotch wrote:

Because 1) the mods already know. trust me. The mods use this site just like the rest of us, and they get annoyed by annoying as fuck posters just like the rest of us. The users might have already gotten warnings for all we know. But then again, I'm a dick on here (albeit, with a purpose) and no one's warned me.

actually its worth reporting, never assume we already know a user is a problem... youd be surprised how rarely someone gets reported and our staff is a pretty small group of relatively busy people so i highly doubt any of us read every post at this point... if i did, id probably hate almost all of you by now...

Cambridge UK

I love you e.s.c. even if this is the wrong thread for love.

NC in the US of America

Theory: You can usually tell when people aren't reporting because you see lots of posts saying "This thread needs to be closed".

Am I right?

Between this thread, the shutting thread and the love thread... this has been the most surreal forum experience ever for me.

New York City

Tulsa, OK

There are people that I don't really like that I have learned a lot from
Exhibit A. Saskrotch

Kinda mean, but insightful and talented

Austin, Texas

Garfield Without Garfield might be the best thing to ever happen on the Internet.

George wrote:

I love you e.s.c. even if this is the wrong thread for love.

There is just too much love on CM.O for one thread to hold it all. smile

heart heart heart heart heart

Chicago IL

it doesn't seem to be working with the version of firefox /greasemonkey i've got on this computer. works fine on chrome on my netbook though.

Back in my days, we just scrolled over troll post.
Is it so hard to scroll the page or just not giving some dudes the attention they want to acomplish with there shit.

Last edited by 9-Heart (Aug 4, 2012 9:57 pm)

Sweden

Ooh back in my days all we had was scroll wheels, and bad posts were all very long because they had a bunch of awfully photoshopped image banners in their signature fields and loading a page took forever.

Nottingham, UK

I'm pretty new here and I barely post, although I read a lot and try to absorb as much as I can. I love cm.o, and there's a massive wealth of information here.
But damn, as a community we suffer quite severely from secret club house syndrome.

uhajdafdfdfa
Saskrotch wrote:

it doesn't seem to be working with the version of firefox /greasemonkey i've got on this computer. works fine on chrome on my netbook though.

that is weird, i don't know why it wouldn't work

i use scriptish for firefox but i can understand if you dont want to change (even though they should be compatible)

Chicago IL
ant1 wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

that is weird, i don't know why it wouldn't work

i use scriptish for firefox but i can understand if you dont want to change (even though they should be compatible)

i'll try that, i only installed greasemonkey for this particular script, so it won't make a difference for me

Haters lead to better music.

Chicago IL

not always

Riverside, CA
BR1GHT PR1MATE wrote:

introducing CM.O ECHO-CHAMBER v1.0!

Only see opinions that you agree with! Never again be confronted by pesky "new ideas"!

HIDDEN. LOL.