Lol E19. Use a 0-4-5 chord. 

Fade out w E87

YEAAAAAH

lol

I think it could be better cool
tongue

well its closer than what I was getting

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Well, I pretty much told you the same. Or assumed you'd at least do this. . .
like I said, detune one or both of them. Make both waveforms different. Only a little variation in the tables: on each use different W commands on the 5th and 6th intervals. Make one channel start the chord 2 steps after the other channel.
And yeah like I said E commands, man.

I don't feel like drawing up a patch, sorry.

KC

not asking you to do that, but thanks for the help cause it sounds better than what I was getting.

Im pretty new to the trackers, but Ive messed with creating patches on some keyboard synths but the lowbit technology adds a new dimension, or challenge especially because Im unfamiliar with the interface

Brunswick, GA USA

Use volume commands/envelopes, if you double notes with detuned pitches and mess with pulse widths while the notes play you'll get more life to the sound. Practice on a virtual synth if you don't want to try a tracker yet.

KC

its not that Im not wanting to try, just new and unfamiliar territory

hell sit me in front of a key synth and I could come up with a hundred different sounds, but these trackers aren't quite the same

Last edited by Grymmtymm (Aug 5, 2012 5:06 am)

Brunswick, GA USA

That's true, but with practice you can get a tracker to make sounds you can't make as easily in a synth. Think about things that would require envelopes with more than four points, for example.

Last edited by chunter (Aug 5, 2012 5:39 am)