UK

You might know this song if you ever purchased a cartridge from Nonfinite Electronics. Such a great track. It's the tits!

http://youtu.be/DgRoSqbjh74

Wow.
Guess i'll make a bunch of therads just to post some of my tracks in there and say "It's the tits!".

That's how you get attention!

shanghai

this is somewhat of a bonafide classic though.
also this isnt OP's track.

anyhow, i hadnt heard this in fucking ages. im happy. such a classic tune. its like if i imagined 'inside' by orbital if it was chip music.dope

NC in the US of America

Steerike, you're oot.

I'd heard that this was a very educational track. Nonfinite recently uploaded it here after somebody mentioned how much they'd learned from it in that "Do LSDJ carts come with songs?" thread.

My LSDJ skills are increasing just listening to this. Just imagine how much I'd learn with the sav... yikes

Nice to see it on youtube, too.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Whee. Tits.

Like Sketch said, it's been uploaded here already due to popular demand.

Austin, Texas
SketchMan3 wrote:

I'd heard that this was a very educational track. Nonfinite recently uploaded it here after somebody mentioned how much they'd learned from it in that "Do LSDJ carts come with songs?" thread.

My LSDJ skills are increasing just listening to this. Just imagine how much I'd learn with the sav... yikes

Nonfinitite includes the track in a .SAV on carts flashed at purchase from him. If you want a copy, I can get you the BLUSIGHT.LSDSNG to look at. I just checked to see if it's on LSDSNG swap and it isn't. I don't think nonfinite would mind, though…

If that's an ethics issue and I shouldn't redistribute it, I won't. We could always ask nonfinite to put the song on LSDSNG swap.

Westfield, NJ

OP is not the artist, so I guess this is fair. But come on people, lrn2embed youtube videos.

This song is legend.