BOSTON8BIT, MA

The rewards on this Kickstarter are approaching a singularity of some sort - someone's about to win a Western Digital hard drive with the downloaded contents of Nullsleep's mind on it. :-)

Lexington, KY

Craziness!!! Less than 500 bucks to go and only one day left!!! If you don't donate then you're single handedly responsible for killing Blipfest.

FACT.

New York
Solarbear wrote:

Craziness!!! Less than 500 bucks to go and only one day left!!! If you don't donate then you're single handedly responsible for killing Blipfest.

FACT.

YUP

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

You guys are making me feel bad because I don't have any money in my account yet. . . ;-;

But tomorrow, I'm going to the bank, chipto!

NY, US

Less than 20 hours to go and almost 100% funded--thanks for everyone who pledged almost 20% of the total campaign in just two days!

Oh, and pictures of the Game Boy are below. Remember, a donation of ANY AMOUNT enters you in a raffle for this prosound modded, backlit DMG with an EXT cover and brand new screen!

(Note: The scuffs you see in the pictures on the screen are from the plastic film; the screen is brand new, just take the plastic off!)

Pledge on kickstarter here:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/chi … ntar/posts

BK

woooow that DMG looks badass. PLEDGE/ UP YOUR PLEDGE NOW.

Savannah, Georgia

argh, fuck you, they don't accept PayPal.

and i was gonna contrib like $20 too

Last edited by Aeros (Sep 13, 2012 2:33 am)

Lexington, KY

IT'S A SUCCESS!!!! $4,000 reached!!!

Damn that's one delicious looking dmg!!!

Lexington, KY

HUZZAH!!!

Philadelphia

I am glad I was a part of this. Good job y'all!

NY, US

Thanks to everyone who supported Chiptography's Kickstarter! More than ever, her work belongs to all of you.

The raffles for the Blip artist signed t-shirt and Kool Skull Game Boy will happen on Oct 5, 2012, at I/O - Chip Music NYC:

https://www.facebook.com/events/143044545839441/

EDIT: The winner will be announced here after the show and if they are not in NY, their prizes will be sent via U.S. mail.

Last edited by EMdash (Sep 13, 2012 10:22 pm)

NY, US
Solarbear wrote:

This...this is the thing!

NY, US

Congratulations to our raffle winners!

For everyone who donated to the Chiptography at Blip Festival Tokyo 2012 Kickstarter campaign, the raffle video is now online at the backer's blog:

http://chiptographytokyo.tumblr.com/

Jason Roop of Bentonville, Arizona is the winner of the signed Blip Tokyo t-shirt!
The shirt will be be signed by Blip Tokyo 2012 artists and sent to Jason shortly after the festival.

Chan Tchen of Montreal, Canada (not Tokyo as stated in the video) is the winner of the Kool Skull Game boy! Custom case design by Kool Skull in black permanent marker, coated in protective lacquer. The backlight kitsch-bent RGBb multi-color LED set to Blue, and it has an internal prosound mod out of the headphone jack.

Thanks again for everyone who played, everyone who came to party, and everyone who donated to the Chiptography Kickstarter!