New York City

I just got this message:
"WARNING! THE FOLLOWING ERRORS MUST BE CORRECTED BEFORE YOUR MESSAGE CAN BE POSTED:
USERS THAT ARE NEW TO THE SITE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BUMP TOPICS THAT ARE OLDER THAN 3 MONTHS."

How am I a new user??

Unsubscribe

SOMEBODY TESTIN CODE

Tacoma WA

who is this guy

never met him before in my life*

*all lies

nitro or trash80 are doing stuff on the backend it seems

IL, US

hahaha, the site called you a n00b, akira wink

Sweeeeeeden

There was a bug in the code. Try now.
(Nothing beats accidentally making Akira rage a little.)

Unsubscribe

I hope this isnt a upcoming feature.. i think it will result in noobs starting new threads instead of replying to existing topics which is kinda against the SEARCH THE HISTORY mentality of much of the site.

New York City

Haha! I didn't rage big_smile But I thought it was funny.
Works now! Glad to be of help reporting a bug.

NC in the US of America
herr_prof wrote:

I hope this isnt a upcoming feature.. i think it will result in noobs starting new threads instead of replying to existing topics which is kinda against the SEARCH THE HISTORY mentality of much of the site.

Good point.

Maybe it's a kind of "seen and not heard" thing? Don't want us bumping old topics OR making new redundant topics.

I was a bit disappointed to find that I'm still a new member sad. I wanted to bump the "favorite non-chip artists" thread, because I wanted to post a Snarky Puppy video ("Minjor" and "Bent Nails" and "Binky")... I considered making a new thread for it, but... decided against it. So I guess it's working properly for me?