Yup, even me once in a while need to get some help.
Created this kinda "Intro" of a track, but i don't no where to go with it. I want it to be loud, fast and danceable.
But really don't no where to go with it, so some thoughts would be nice.
What do you like? What do you would improve and add after this little introduction, you know the usual stuff ♫

https://soundcloud.com/9-heart/where-to-go-wip

Chepachet, Rhode Island

Hmmm...I don't think the lead and beat programming go together at all. To me they're competing, but in a bad way. The channels don't sound in sync with each other.

I thought so.
So scrap this one and back to the beginning.

Chepachet, Rhode Island

My advice would be to put a small hihat or something in the noise channel on beats 0, 4, 8, C and repeat that through the whole song just to see how things sync up. I think you'll notice that many of the notes are offbeat.

At 8 secs in it sounds like when I accidentally trigger a bunch of wrong chains in live mode. The noise channel has too much going on to fit the weird melody in both pulse channels which are offbeat.

Unless you're really familiar with the hex values for beats in a phrase it can be tough to know if you're on beat unless you have something to keep time. Use kicks or noise stuff as a metronome. It helps when writing sections like the beginning of your song where you have no percussion.