Chicago IL
Battle Lava wrote:

shure SRH440's

mine are 840s please don't talk to me like we're equals you plebian

i think you mean plebeian, but FINE WHATVER I H8 U

Tacoma WA

ohhh  lots of harvestman.  nice

well planned out 2 voices there.  everything has attunators on it so you have lots of control.
really well planned out. the only comment i could make is more modulation sources but then i'm
a modulation whore.

but really really well thought out.  damn.  the more i look at it the more i want to play with it.

you show'd me yours so i'll show you mine

Tucson, AZ

Yeah, I do want a little more modulation available in there.  This is actually sort of the interim form for the system -- once Maths become available again the plan is to move the Brains+2xPP into a small horizontal skiff and pop the Maths in there along with a Spock (for some logic) and possibly another LFO.

Next time you're in NYC you're welcome to take it for a test drive.

Washington / California
infradead wrote:

you show'd me yours so i'll show you mine

Did you take this to the synth petting zoo in Seattle?

Tacoma WA

I'm not sure the Spock is skiffable.  I know its not made anymore.  Maybe Plog instead?

Have you checked out the Manhattan Analog CVP

Tucson, AZ

Maths & Spock will go in the 6U (after the Brains + PP are moved into a skiff).  Just picked up a Spock recently, from that forum for this stuff.

hardcore, Australia

www.richguymusic.com

Tacoma WA
Nullsleep wrote:

Maths & Spock will go in the 6U (after the Brains + PP are moved into a skiff).  Just picked up a Spock recently, from that forum for this stuff.

ah nice.  i need logic badly

godinpants post a pic of your setup dude!

hardcore, Australia

I'll take one tonight. It has been pretty static for the last 6 months though.

Tucson, AZ

Also, to give credit where credit is due -- it was Jon from George & Jonathan that got me started with this stuff.  He's got a nice system going with mostly DIY modules, went over to his place a little while back to play with it and immediately got hooked.