https://soundcloud.com/nullsleep/stuxnet

washington

That's incredible! big_smile

Joliette, QC, Canada

Oh dammn this is really nice !!! smile

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Lovely job! Came out looking great.

matt's mind

harvestman & make noise modules makes for good times.

lovely box there!

Unsubscribe

module roll call?

Chicago IL

i think we've got the same headphones

sweden

Nice! Just be careful, modulars is a hell of a drug!

Seen many talented musicians loose themselves in modular jams and always chasing "just one more module". There's a reason why people call eurorack for eurocrack.

But its good fun!

Fargo

Modulars seem so fun to play with and showcase sounds with, but I've never found myself saying, "Hey, man, I've got this great modular jam session you need to listen to!"  Still, I'd love to have one.  I wouldn't know the first thing about building one.  Great job on this one.  It sounds awesome!  It always amazes me how many talented people hang out on these boards.

Fargo
herr_prof wrote:

module roll call?

CAMBOT!
GYPSY!
TOM SERVO!
CROOOOOOOOW!
Whoops...module you said. 

May I say, sir, your changing your avatar had me confused at first.  It's like you changed faces.  With Nicholas Cage.  And ended up in jail while your family are in the clutches of a madman!  I've just now realized that this post makes me sound like a rambling lunatic, but fuck it.  Submit.

Saskrotch wrote:

i think we've got the same headphones

Aren't those shure's great for the price? I lost mine a while a back, and while in search of a new pair, I couldn't find anything else in my city that was better for the price. I just bought the same ones again. This is sidetracking but I totally recommend them to anyone looking for good monitoring headphones on the cheap(ish). edit: shure SRH440's

Anyway, great track Nullsleep!

Last edited by Battle Lava (Aug 21, 2012 12:14 am)

Brunswick, GA USA

How many of us are going to look like this in 20-30 years?

(I mean it in the best way.)

Unsubscribe
Krubbz wrote:

May I say, sir, your changing your avatar had me confused at first.  It's like you changed faces.  With Nicholas Cage.  And ended up in jail while your family are in the clutches of a madman!  I've just now realized that this post makes me sound like a rambling lunatic, but fuck it.  Submit.

Any face/off comparisons are entirely ok.

Tucson, AZ

Thanks to those who took the time to listen to recording.  Somewhat limited in terms of ability to create overarching structure in compositions at this point since I've only got the capability to sequence 8-step patterns -- but we work well within limitations around here, don't we? 

herr_prof wrote:

module roll call?

Top Row (left to right):
Manhattan Analog Mix
Harvestman Piston Honda
Harvestman Hertz Donut
Harvestman Double Andore
Harvestman Bionic Lester
TipTop Audio BD808
TipTop Audio SD808
TipTop Audio HATS808
Manhattan Analog Mix

Bottom Row (left to right):
MakeNoise Brains
MakeNoise Pressure Points
MakeNoise Pressure Points
Intellijel BuffMult
MakeNoise Echophon
MakeNoise ModDemix
MakeNoise Optomix
4ms Rotating Clock Divider
Pittsburgh Modular LFO2

nordloef wrote:

Nice! Just be careful, modulars is a hell of a drug!

Seen many talented musicians loose themselves in modular jams and always chasing "just one more module". There's a reason why people call eurorack for eurocrack.

Definitely true.  Planned my system out from the beginning (before purchasing anything) to be aggressive, hard and heavy -- but also in a tight, lean package.  Essentially, some high-grade sonic weaponry that I could fold into my setup geared toward actually writing songs and performing live.  Going to do my best to actively curb any tendencies to expand indefinitely.

uhajdafdfdfa

yeaaaaaaaaaaa

nice thing, blip blip blip! can you control it with midi?

Brunswick, GA USA
ant1 wrote:

nice thing, blip blip blip! can you control it with midi?

There are assorted cv/midi and back devices for that purpose.