uhajdafdfdfa

i lovingly compiled/curated this pack of 69 chiptune remixes of popcorn (by gershon kingsley)

http://aanaaanaaanaaana.net/stuff/popcorn.zip

ideally for introducing friends to chiptune, for long nights working/studying/coding, for putting on cassette tapes to listen to for long drives in your car, playing in dj sets at parties, etc, possibilities are endless

which one is your favourite? maybe you can try listening to them all at the same time?

enjoy!

Tacoma WA

to awesome

Unsubscribe

+1 would pop again.

Chicago IL

weird, a while ago me and misfit chris were talking about doing a digital 7" where we each did a remix of popcorn and then once it was done we would delete it forever and never tell anyone

Holland
Saskrotch wrote:

weird, a while ago me and misfit chris were talking about doing a digital 7" where we each did a remix of popcorn and then once it was done we would delete it forever and never tell anyone

Weird plans. Especially when you even tell the plans you do not want to tell anyone after they have been finished, before even finishing them.

uhajdafdfdfa

quite a lot of them got the rhythm wrong and did the start in straight quavers ~ that's not how i remember popcorn at all

but it's funny at least, and some of them are really cool

Holland
ant1 wrote:

quite a lot of them got the rhythm wrong and did the start in straight quavers ~ that's not how i remember popcorn at all

but it's funny at least, and some of them are really cool

I guess it's the same when you hear covers of Golden Brown having 3/4 timing the entire song.

England

best. i was listening to the original the other day and wondering how many versions of this were in the HVSC.

can you do a beatles one next please?

uhajdafdfdfa

if i do another one it will probably be axel f

i think there are even more axel f chipmixes than there are for popcorn

England

hahaha yes!

Airwolf had at least 20 I think.

Abandoned on Fire
4mat wrote:

I gotta look some of those up.
Wonder if there's some Automan action out there somewhere.

Holland
4mat wrote:

Take on Me has pretty much chipcovers as well.

probably Living on video as well.

this might be of interest

Brunswick, GA USA
4mat wrote:

this might be of interest

Thank you! That tool works really well...  https://twitter.com/chunter16/status/238355654245507073