Los Angeles

my first full release for your dissection.
download is free (or name $)

made with nanoloop 2.x, NL 1.6, lsdj, ds-10, and a sidstation (actually very little of the sid made it on this release-
the main foundation for most of the tracks is NL 2.x)

vocals were mainly processed with a Boss Se-70 (fx and vocoder). The ds-10 was the synth carrier for the vocoding.

the most awesome art ever was done by my pal Lars Nielson (most of you are already familiar with his work)  - a tribute to the old Martin Denny/Les Baxter tiki album covers smile
ENJOY!

http://dasid.bandcamp.com/

Gosford, Australia

sick cover art, gonna smash this one out later!

Los Angeles

here is more great Lars art from the flipside , plus a bump tongue

Abandoned on Fire

This is some beautiful stuff!

Los Angeles, CA

This album is yet another example of some of the absolutely fucking fantastic yet relatively unknown chip artists we have floating around here in the Los Angeles area. So goddamn good.

Los Angeles

Thanx Wizwars. your support means a lot. Now shut the fuck up about retiring tongue

Seattle, WA US

you should change your name to Datsid

Brisbane

sick art - sick music.  I want a t shirt with that tribal guy on it

I like the tribal concept. Just makes sense, and the vocoder on top of the NL 2.  is meant to be. So raw without having anything to prove. Great art! ( audio and visual)  *bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

Gosford, Australia

yes, this is fucking BEAST.

Los Angeles
Matt M wrote:

I want a t shirt with that tribal guy on it

that is the plan. (or least a shirt design with that GB tiki mask)  as soon as i find a good quality screen printing service....

and
THANX! THANX! smile smile smile

Brisbane

Purfeck  -  keep us posted