Griffintown, Montréal, Québec

I'm never going to use this, I like trackers much better and just got a C64TPC...

any takers?

I'm up for offers on trades... maybe nanoloop 1.x

hit me back!

[XC3N]

Last edited by XC3N (Mar 1, 2010 7:20 pm)

Griffintown, Montréal, Québec

I just thought of something, I would TOTALLY trade this for an SNES A/V Cable...

an snes a/v cable for a prophet64 cart?  I wish I had a c64.

Joliette, QC, Canada

Hey Frank...you want a SNES A/V cable ? I think I will take this P64 after all... tongue
Problem solved ?

0R360N

I will give you like 6 SNES AV cables..lol  they are everywhere for like 4 bucks

This thread shows the value of P64. I've been trying to get rid of mine for a long time now. Seems impossible.

FERNDALE, MI, USA
tRasH cAn maN wrote:

This thread shows the value of P64. I've been trying to get rid of mine for a long time now. Seems impossible.

i like its mono synth. as that's all i use it for.

0R360N
tRasH cAn maN wrote:

Why though? Isnt mssiah the same thing with midi? I guess the value of midi doesnt really appeal to me, but mssiah seems highly sough after.

Unsubscribe
tRasH cAn maN wrote:

I sold mine with the c64.. works nice as a bundle!

Thretris wrote:
tRasH cAn maN wrote:

Why though? Isnt mssiah the same thing with midi? I guess the value of midi doesnt really appeal to me, but mssiah seems highly sough after.

Haven't tried mssiah, but I imagine that it is. I suppose people just want the latest.

@herr_prof I might try that approach.

0R360N
XC3N wrote:

I just thought of something, I would TOTALLY trade this for an SNES A/V Cable...

I didnt want P64, but I do have 2 SNES cables if you want to trade something for one??? I have a standard one, and one with S-Video Option.