California

"This album is a sensory experience, if you close your eyes you feel yourself moving. Drifting. . . There's so much feeling and emotion, one wonders how Vince Kaichan composed something that goes beyond just sound"

Get it here!

1 Northern Lights
2 Summit
3 Binary Lake
4 Floating on Thin Air

On Thin Air is a 4-track EP that engages the senses with lush tones and dense harmonies. These tracks happened only because Vince Kaichan was stupid enough to crack his Gameboy screen, rendering him sans-DMG for four weeks.

All songs written by Vincent Chang with SunVox v1.6.4, Tweakybeat for iPhone, and a Korg Monotron.
Mastered by Spöka.
Album art by Frostbyte.
Released on Hemligkaka.

I worked really hard on this release. Please go check it out!

(Thanks for the quote, Auxcide!)

Last edited by VCMG (Aug 24, 2012 8:16 pm)

Savannah, Georgia

DOWNLOAD FASTER DAMNIT

Madison, Alabama

Oh man!  I wish I wasn't at work.  sad 

Will download this evening!  Though I am certain it is spectacular wink

Lexington, KY

So, maybe this is an unimportant point... But, I really like the font choice for the front cover.

NC in the US of America

Uuuuungh... It feels like I'm being compreeessed through a tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubee in outerspace in slow motion... O.O

I'm floating. I'm floating. And I'm not even closing my eyes

Rochester, NY

QUESTION: Should we redownload if we already grabbed it at FrostByteFest 2012?

~solid~

That was neat smile.

BOSTON

great stuff. so happy to hear some actual work put into sunvox

California
ChipsChallengeBand wrote:

QUESTION: Should we redownload if we already grabbed it at FrostByteFest 2012?

~solid~

You don't have to, but this includes SunVox source files and samples that may or may not have been uploaded before FrostByteFest 2012.

(also you've already made me happy by increasing the sales counter by one anyways big_smile)

Last edited by VCMG (Aug 24, 2012 10:15 pm)

Lolololol frostbytefest2012.

Great work Vince!

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Vince never ceases to amaze me. So much talent for his age and so much emotion pours out of his work. Truly one of my favorite artists. This is a solid release and I'm so glad he broke his dmg screen. wink

Also, happy to see my words used up there to describe this masterpiece. Meant every word of it. smile

NC in the US of America

Wait, was this played during the Codex thing? Wow... deja vu... I think I had the same reaction that time, too... wow...

I had totally forgotten. I was wondering why it felt so familiar...

California

Yeah, I played Summit during my live set.

Brisbane

Beautiful art - beautiful music

New York

SO GUD

Savannah, Georgia

you know what i'm just gonna come to your house and break any gameboys you have so you have to keep making more stuff like this