Australia

dump what you're selling and I'll inbox you if I'm interested. I live in Australia btw.

Ideal gameboy:
.dmg 01
.backlight
.pitch/clock mod
.1/4 inch jack
.custom case

matt's mind

i'll have one in the shop asap once i hear back from LOOMIS on pricing it, its almost exactly what you described (minues pitch mod, which isn't hard to add).  keep eyes on the site kitsch-bent.com in the next day or so (whenever he replies back)

also, thursdaycustoms.com

Australia

thanks Kitsch, I checked out thursdaycustoms.com and it would cost me roughly $150 to get what I want which is a bit pricey :L plus it would take between 20-30 days to get here and I don't want to wait any longer then 3 weeks max. I have 2 questions for you, how much will you roughly charge for the product you'll be selling and how long does it take to ship to Australia on average?

Last edited by katalix (Aug 25, 2012 3:51 pm)

matt's mind

re: price for the LOOMIS unit, not sure.  that's what i'm waiting back to hear from him, he needs to set those prices (i've got ~4-5 units to put up in the shop, differing mods to them).  the work is top notch too....  the price though, i don't even want to guess and muck up things, so i'll hold off for him to say,

(he may be camping or at a festival, that time of year)

shipping time isn't so bad to australia, at all.  the basic method, standard (first class international) usually takes 7-10 days to your part of the world, the shipping methods beyond that just increase in speed and security.  the highest/fastest we offer is EMS/Express, which is ~5 days but costs almost $40 (includes insurance and all though).  but, aussie post must be pretty good because there are really no problems ever when i ship there, the slow rate should be just fine...

Australia

thank Kitsch! I'll check out your store tomorrow

Gosford, Australia

LOOMIS is great, but i fucking dropped the gameboy i bought from him and ruined the screen so i have to replace the front PCB >:(
shipping was $17 and it took a week and change, iirc. stuff from kitsch usually gets to me within a week too!

Austin, TX

I've got this one for sale in my thread, it might suit your needs.

haha whoops sorry it took me a sec to get back atcha !  you had me pinned, much camping and treehousing !  smile

kitsch wrote:

re: price for the LOOMIS unit, not sure.  that's what i'm waiting back to hear from him, he needs to set those prices (i've got ~4-5 units to put up in the shop, differing mods to them).  the work is top notch too....  the price though, i don't even want to guess and muck up things, so i'll hold off for him to say,

(he may be camping or at a festival, that time of year)

shipping time isn't so bad to australia, at all.  the basic method, standard (first class international) usually takes 7-10 days to your part of the world, the shipping methods beyond that just increase in speed and security.  the highest/fastest we offer is EMS/Express, which is ~5 days but costs almost $40 (includes insurance and all though).  but, aussie post must be pretty good because there are really no problems ever when i ship there, the slow rate should be just fine...