Tokyo, Japan

Its a passive tiny DJ mixer which I have looked at a couple of times never felt convinced to buy it. It looks awesome but it is a passive mixer and im a bit concerned about the sound / build quality. I got a bird electron mixer and I wasnt really SUPER taken with it.

http://www.pokketmixer.com/

Typing this I realised how much like a forum sales troll post this sounds like....

washington

I've never heard of it/used it, but it looks cool!

Edit: with a price of 90 euros, it's either well-built or really overpriced.

Last edited by basspuddle (Aug 27, 2012 11:59 pm)

something about the idea of this really pisses me off for some reason and I don't know why o_O

Maine

looks like a nice idea i just wonder how well its executed o.O

Savannah, Georgia

$112 for that SOB? i could grab an MX400 for a third, maybe even a fourth of that price and get the same portability and functionality with the hardware i'm using taking care of the rest...

Last edited by Aeros (Aug 28, 2012 12:25 am)

Looks goofy to me. If you're ever gonna actually DJ something where you'd be willing to spend that much money, you're probably gonna have actual equipment. I've never been in a situation that's like "Oh snap I really wish I had my mixer right now!". Id imagine in a planned gig you'd take the time to take your stuff with you besides a tiny ass mixer and a smartphone.

shanghai

looks a bit hip and crappy to me. i wouldnt bother. seems like its designed for people that want to become a dj with their iphones. Fot that price im sure you could get a better quality mixer with better sound. I picked up a Vestax pmc 05 last year for a hundred quid second hand, and its awesome. I wonder why alot of people of you guys take mixers to gigs ? i dont mean that as a dig but its just where ever ive played at generally has a nice pioneer DJM at the venue....if i was gonna play wit two gameboys or something id definately go through that bad boy. If thats the case then id buy something cheap and shit to piss about with at home.

Tokyo, Japan
Aeros wrote:

$112 for that SOB? i could grab an MX400 for a third, maybe even a fourth of that price and get the same portability and functionality with the hardware i'm using taking care of the rest...

MX400 seems to be a very different beast? No EQ, Fader or monitoring?

Tokyo, Japan
Downstate wrote:

looks a bit hip and crappy to me.

Yeah I have a xone 22 which is a lovely mixer but it is a bit on the large side.

Downstate wrote:

i dont mean that as a dig but its just where ever ive played at generally has a nice pioneer DJM at the venue....

hahahahaha if only

washington

It's worth 2 Behringer Xenyx 802's, and that's not worth it for me.

Czech Republic

I have two of theese:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Realistic … 0029547390
great looking with nice possibilities.
20 $ on ebay
I love it

Chicago IL, USA

i think if you had an excess of money to spare, this would be a fun toy when you're practicing or playing around when you're just chilling. the website is really off-putting to me because the pictures are all, "LOOK HOW HIP THESE PEOPLE ARE! LOL FRIENDSHIP!!" so I definitely understand why an0va is pissed haha. But really, there's plenty of better options with less douchey advertising.

Unsubscribe

So none of you guys have ever been sick of lugging gear to a show huh?

Gosford, Australia

yeah something small enough to just put in my bag would be nice but i dunno, this thing's price and marketing spin doesn't sit right with me!

Rochester, NY

well I mean at least it looks pretty cool