Barcelona city - Spain

This is fresh as hell ;-)... love it!

wow ! thanks for all the kind words smile

This was intended to be something really personal, so it's a nice surprise that there is stuff in there which other people in far away places with very different lives and backgrounds can get something from.

Apart from 'wheey solo' which I did hope would go down well here, what with most of the members being ninja-class programmers.

@anti I kind of get what you mean, I got a thing against rock for example, but it would be a tagedy if that stopped me from discovering Hendrix or Cream or.. my aversion to Indie meant I missed out on The Stone Roses.  I don't know if it's possible for a genre to be bad.  Just all the music in it maybe ;o

@frostbyte The plan is to release the .xm files on new years eve.  Surely you remember what getting the cheat codes does for games ?

@aeros much prefer listening to yours man, lovely release smile

and,

@ all - we are living in blessed times.  This week I've heard five very different, beautifull and skillfully crafted mature releases - all taking chipmusic to brave new places.

I can't remember the last time there was so much good original music around, and I've not even been looking dammit !

also, and, this makes me smile, it all sounds really retro to my ears smile

thanks again for the optimism, can't wait to work on the next stuff now -

and a tip of he Trilby has to go to 4mat, goto80 and Rachel Myers for shaping this release

Psydney, Australia

Love the release, and quite fitting for chipflip, style-wise.

Omri, are you in any way related to that super prolific Syrian guru, Omar Suleiman?

São Paulo, Brazil

OMRI FOR BLIP FESTIVAL 2013

oh wait

om wrote:

This was intended to be something really personal, so it's a nice surprise that there is stuff in there which other people in far away places with very different lives and backgrounds can get something from.

@frostbyte The plan is to release the .xm files on new years eve.  Surely you remember what getting the cheat codes does for games ?

I can't remember the last time there was so much good original music around, and I've not even been looking dammit !

I know what it's like to have a very personal release smile This is super well put together man. Really really happy to be hearing this smile I'll be sure to check out the files when you get around to release them...this is some ridiculously awesome stuff man.

lolusa

fucking wheeley solo is so great

Spokompton

Awesome release. Glad to hear about NYE - now I have something to look forward to.

Earth

Presentation: 10
Music: 10

Austin, TX

I'm just coming in here to echo the "fuck yeah" sentiment.  DAT BASS...it's great all the way through, but "80's montage" is where I really started to be amazed.

Sydney, NSW
om wrote:

The plan is to release the .xm files on new years eve.  Surely you remember what getting the cheat codes does for games ?

Probably the coolest words spoken.
Sick release!

England

im going to listen to this.

Saskrotch wrote:

but i thought the future of chipmusic was posing with gameboys and making four on the floor

+1 for not selling-out.

São Paulo, Brazil
Smendrick the Magician wrote:
Saskrotch wrote:

but i thought the future of chipmusic was posing with gameboys and making four on the floor

+1 for not selling-out.

When will Julien Temple make "The Great Chiptune Swindle"?

Unsubscribe

Sooooo.. why cant we have good chiptune without dumping on bad chiptune?

Toronto, Canada

Oh wow. Just started listening to this and it's really cool so far.

Westfield, NJ
herr_prof wrote:

Sooooo.. why cant we have good chiptune without dumping on bad chiptune?

+1