Sydney, NSW

It looks like everyone's posting around ads for their art skills, so I might as well hop on and do it too.
I can do cover art for your works, ranging from simple photomanips with text, to drawn pieces (hand-drawn or wacky computer gfx).

Some samples of my work can be found here: http://chainsaw.musho.org/stuff/Folio

Prices are totally negotiable, I'll even do it for free (if the job isn't so complex). Email me (josh at axxim.net) or PM me if you want to get something sorted out!

EDIT: some more sketches I've done taken from my Instagram, to get a better feel for my (fucking absurd) drawing style.

Last edited by Chainsaw Police (Sep 2, 2012 9:51 am)

i won't need any art for a while but if i do i shall keep this in mind.

Utah

Some cool stuff, man.

Orange County, CA

These are really nice. My main issue with cover arts is the finishing process, digitizing and cleaning up so it looks all clean. Would help if i had a tablet pen.

rad. Really dig the "Chainsaw police" cover art

lolusa

big_smile

Seattle, WA US
Chainsaw Police wrote:

Ahhhhh this reminds me of a Duck Duck Goose album cover!! Awesome...

Might be getting in touch with you soon...

Sydney, NSW
boaconstructor wrote:
Chainsaw Police wrote:

Ahhhhh this reminds me of a Duck Duck Goose album cover!! Awesome...

Might be getting in touch with you soon...

Never heard of them, but just looked up the cover art and I can see the resemblance, haha.
Also sweet, looking forward to it! (and possible requests from others in the future, too)

Heads-up, for the next two weeks or so I've got my prelim HSC exams (basically the second-most daunting and important exam in aussie high school for the uninformed), so I won't be at a dead-stop, but I won't be putting them in first priority. Still taking requests tho!

Sydney, NSW

Bamp.