Fargo, ND.

Hi guys.

Not sure if anyone would be interested, but I just set up an ART BLOG!!! on tumblr. Right now it's only graffiti stickers, but pretty soon I'm going to start to include my other art.

Not too far down the road I may want to do some cover/logo/whatever art for you chipguys. I'd work for cheap; I don't really care. This is sort of just an interest check for now, because I need to replace some of my markers which have sadly been used up. :<

Anyway, thanks for looking. :3

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]

Follow'd cause. . . shit man. Too bad you use ups stickers, (I personally am disappointed when I see them around town). Your art is better than that.

Anywho, might be in contact for designs for some merch or general for fuckery.
heart

Fargo, ND.

Thanks much, dude!! :3
Haha, not a fan of ups stickers, eh? understandable. I just use them because of the white space. That, and they seem to stay up pretty well.

Oh and I forgot, your blending is very smooth. Is this prisma? Makes me want to dust mine off. smile

Fargo, ND.

Thanks! I actually use a combination of copic marker, prisma pencil, and krink k-42 pens.

Oh man, good mix. Don't want to spam this thread up anymore, but your stuff is ace. great detail with the space you do have on the ups sticker.

People should jump on this. smile

Yo shit man, that stuff is really legit hahaha. Do you only do stickers or do you ever do like, throw-ups or anything?

Fargo, ND.
Frostbyte wrote:

Yo shit man, that stuff is really legit hahaha. Do you only do stickers or do you ever do like, throw-ups or anything?

So far just stickers, but I'm working on perfecting a simple throw-up style. In other words, coming soon. Hahaha.

Sydney, NSW

Haha, in the last week or so everyone's been getting their art out now, awesome!
Followed smile

Philly, PA, USA

yo that's some sick work! follow'd!

Boston, MA

getting up in north dakota! very cool.

Auxcide wrote:

Too bad you use ups stickers, (I personally am disappointed when I see them around town). Your art is better than that.

no reason to hate on UPS stickers, classic & getting up on the cheap!

havn't made any slaps recently but I used to be huge into it.. got a decent collection plus some old stock floating around...

holler if you wanna trade, want some sticker art for ur tumblr, whatever!

http://flickr.com/photos/noirboston BEWARE BEWARE

shanghai

very nice work. i sent you a message on here.

Fargo, ND.

Thanks for the kind words!
@ultramega: I'd love to trade!

Chicago, IL

i may be interested -  http://idontdothemidwestjustice.tumblr.com/ i am also working on a whole bunch of new stuff too. its mostly all girls though

Washington / California

This is fantastic, keep up the great work!