shanghai

hello everyone

i had two things i wanted to ask about.
The first is "does anyone know a decent way to run a saturn emulator on windows ?"
i googled this many times and i never found an emulator i could get to work.
i figure if anyone has got one up and running well, then its likely that some of you guys have too.

Secondly i thought as im starting a thread, id kill two birds with one stone.
Please recommend your favourite few PSP games you would recommend.

Mine would be
Corpse Party
Manhumt 2
And probably one of the many need for speed games or something.....probably need for speed underground.

Thanks yo.

Tokyo, Japan

Seems a bit off topic?

But, to the best of my knowledge the Saturn is a horrible mess of a machine which was pretty hard to program for, the 3D was added pretty close to the end of its dev cycle as a response to ps1 tech demos. As a result the Saturn is (or was last time i checked) amazingly hardto emulate.

babylon

ive got a saturn at home so i never used but i thought all you needed was this
http://yabause.org/

might wanna check the compatability list though first.

never found a saturn emulator.

as for psp games,

Crisis Core,

FFdissidia,

FF tactics WOTL,

Me and My Katamari,

Any of the Yu-Gi-Oh games,

Aedis Eclipse,

Jeanne D'arc,

Persona 3,

Disgaea,

Monster Hunter

shanghai

thanks guys.
i ll check that link walter.
and yes, Lazerbeat, that was my general understanding too. i figured if you guys cant get that shit working, it probably doesnt work too well.
I ll see if this emu that walter so kindly posted works
sorry if this is off topic.

Joliette, QC, Canada

Forget about Saturn emulators...they succks !

I hear Silent Hill Origins is pretty amazing.

uhajdafdfdfa

lumines was a cool game even if it was atotal tetris ripoff and had a lot of bad dance music

Joliette, QC, Canada
4mat wrote:

I hear Silent Hill Origins is pretty amazing.

Yes it is...it's actually the only Silent Hill that I finished !!!
Other cool games on psp :
-Half Minute Hero
-Metal Gear Peace Walker
-Persona
-Breath of Fire 3
-Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles
-Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max
-Ys Oath in Felghana
-Ys 1&2 Chronicles
-Ys seven
-Ys Ark of Napishtim (yes I'm a fucckin Ys addict tongue)

oh and avoid Final Fantsy Tactics on PSP...too much slow down, totally kills the fun (all the speels are like running at 40% of the speed we we're used on PSX ! sad )

Chicago IL

all i've been using my PSP for is emulators, reading comic books, and cave story

SMELLBOURNE BOSSTRALIA

My favourite PSP game is SNES9x

shanghai

werd. thanks dudes, got some shit tohave a look at for sure.
Any of you lot played Corpse Party ? its really awesome, i dont know any one else that has played it.
@Saskrotch - You know a decent comic book reader ? Something like CDisplay ?
i could never find a decent one......or do you just read them with the photo viewer as jpgs ?
im gonna get me that silent hill then........never got into monster hunter, lots of peopls told me it was awesome but its not really my bag. Gotta love the streetfighter for sure !
What emu's are people using ? I got the MD and SNES working all good........shame the psp N^$ emulation sucks donkey dick
Loco Roco was fairly addictive for about 2 days, until i got stuck on one level and it became irritating as fuck.

shanghai

at Handgun Fantasy ....does Mario kart work alright on your snes9x ? on mine its the one rom i want most and it doesnt run proper. it loads but the cars/characters dont appear on the screen so its a little hard to see where you're going haha

Sydney, NSW
Downstate wrote:

@Saskrotch - You know a decent comic book reader ? Something like CDisplay ?
i could never find a decent one......or do you just read them with the photo viewer as jpgs ?

Doesn't the PSP come with a native comic reader? I updated mine when I got it the other week and it came stock with a comic reader. Not sure how it goes up against other third-party readers, tho

shanghai

yeah thats what my friend at work got on an update. i cant update though as im on custom firmware.
but i got this this comic book reader and followed the steps and its all working nice.
thanks for the heads up anyhow

shanghai

ugh the one i just got i cant seem to run under my 5.5 cfw.
to be honest this cfw shit all confuses the shit out of me. im at the point where i nearly threw my psp at the wall in a rage, so im gonna give up on reading comics and buy a book instead lol