hiding under your bed

This is what can happen if you make your coats too thick when painting.
Especially if you don't wait long enough for each coat to dry.

And THIS is what can happen if you try to fix it.

That is all.

Orange County, CA

Oh man. I did the back of mine pretty terribly it gets pushed and mushed around but I got that weird metal paint so it sticks pretty well and I haven't had THAT terrible of a reaction holy moly.

IL, US

please use a descriptive thread title... something like "game boy paint job horror stories" could work... also belongs in nintendo handhelds, so i'm going to move it there

babylon
e.s.c. wrote:

please use a descriptive thread title... something like "game boy paint job horror stories" could work... also belongs in nintendo handhelds, so i'm going to move it there

lol. yeah i was expecting a declaration of war against cm or something.  sucks what happened though. no one likes to fuck up a gameboy.

Orange County, CA
walter b. gentle wrote:
e.s.c. wrote:

lol. yeah i was expecting a declaration of war against cm or something.  sucks what happened though. no one likes to fuck up a gameboy.

Samesies. I was like uh did we do something wrong are we going to Hell?

Boston, MA

i bet you got purple all over your hand. something thats gonna get sweat on and rubbed around needs atleast 24 hours to dry bud

hiding under your bed
e.s.c. wrote:

Apologies, I should've remembered the title rule.
This was more or less meant to be a general paint (or anything else) screwup thread actually, though. Not Gameboy-specific.

Chicago IL

Level 0 painting tips from PianoGameboy

AANABAY01

i don't get it
it looks like any other gameboy

Playboy Man-Baby

Now it's, "hardcore".

That sucks. I think it's just kinda hard to paint gameboys. I painted my gameboy color silver and it didn't look that good.

Chicago IL
Oboist wrote:

I think it's just kinda hard to paint gameboys.

nah you just spray a real light coat on it, let it dry, repeat til it looks how you want it. are you guys using brushes or some shit?

Puerto Rico
Invisible Robot Hands wrote:

Now it's, "hardcore".

Beat me to it.

Philly, PA, USA

Also actually change the thread title.

matt's mind
pixls wrote:

Also actually change the thread title.

done!

Puerto Rico

Just wanted to share with the class. Spray from 20000 feet away next time.