OCTOBER 1ST = ChipWIN Expansion Pack = SHITTONS OF WIN.

22 *BRAND NEW* TRACKS FROM 22 *DIFFERENT* CHIPARTISTS. BECAUSE HELLZ YEAH, THAT'S WHY!!! 8)

I could go on about it for awhile, but JUST CLICK THE DAMN LINKS AND READ/WATCH/JOIN FOR DETAILS:

Expansion Pack Promo video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMpUOiwD … detailpage

Full details on ChipWIN blog - http://www.8bitx.com/chiptuneswin/chipw … E2%99%A5m/

Listening party details - https://www.facebook.com/events/280326628748192/

MUCH LURVE & PEACE & STOOF~
President Hoodie
\m|♥|m/

Lexington, KY

President hoodie? I didn't vote for him. (Monty Python voice)

Last edited by Solarbear (Sep 18, 2012 4:34 pm)

vancouver, canada

good to hear you guys are pushing out some more music, looking forward to it!

but while you're here, may i make a suggestion to tone down the heavy-handed exclamations, asterisks, shouting, tired memephrases, bluster and general noise?  i'm sorry but every time i read anything promoted by you, good lord, it's like i want to dive headfirst into a wall of nails.  i can't be the only one who feels this way.

it's a shame because the compilations are otherwise pretty good (it's shocking how many people were involved) and deserve more attention, but that potential is sabotaged by the immature presentation in my opinion.

i'm not saying to rid your language of the passion that you clearly have (which is great) but as a favour to the general public, try cutting down on the gimmicky brotalk at least a LITTLE bit, come on!

Liverpool, UK
bryface wrote:

but while you're here, may i make a suggestion to tone down the heavy-handed exclamations, asterisks, shouting, tired memephrases, bluster and general noise?  i'm sorry but every time i read anything promoted by you, good lord, it's like i want to dive headfirst into a wall of nails.  i can't be the only one who feels this way.

it's a shame because the compilations are otherwise pretty good (it's shocking how many people were involved) and deserve more attention, but that potential is sabotaged by the immature presentation in my opinion.

i'm not saying to rid your language of the passion that you clearly have (which is great) but as a favour to the general public, try cutting down on the gimmicky brotalk at least a LITTLE bit, come on!

Don't say that, last time someone had the gall to give them constructive criticism, they got absolutely slated on facebook.

(inb4 they class this as 'hating' and start saying 'H8RZ GON H8 LEL!!111')

Lexington, KY

Somehow I doubt the presentation has kept people from being involved/getting excited, though. I could be 100% wrong on this (I usually am), but the success of this series has probably had a lot to do with the over-the-top excitement and silly ASCII faces.

The Multiverse ::: [CA, Sac]
Solarbear wrote:

I could be 100% wrong on this (I usually am).

It's nice that you can admit it.

On topic, I'm really excited for this stellar thing to come out.
mwahahahahaaa

Cambridge UK

Why do I suddenly feel like buying a box of Shamwows?

Last edited by George (Sep 18, 2012 5:50 pm)

Chicago IL
Solarbear wrote:

Somehow I doubt the presentation has kept people from being involved/getting excited, though.

the name alone kept me from having anything to do with it

Brooklon
bryface wrote:

Thank you for this.

Orange County, CA
Note! wrote:
bryface wrote:

Thank you for this.

Yeah I can feel this.

rochester, ny
bryface wrote:

i love the enthusiasm and the comp has a ton of incredible songs from a lot of good friends. i love that you guys are doing cool stuff and doing it positively.

the emoticons / caps / ascii stuff is a marketing choice and it obviously works well to get certain people excited. if i'm being honest, it has the opposite effect on me.

that being said, i wouldn't say you should stop it necessarily. just understand the cost / benefit.

lul

Last edited by Auxcide (Sep 19, 2012 1:32 am)

Orange County, CA
Auxcide wrote:

lul

why link not workin for me

hardcore, Australia
Saskrotch wrote:
Solarbear wrote:

Somehow I doubt the presentation has kept people from being involved/getting excited, though.

the name alone kept me from having anything to do with it

I wish I had a picture of scruffy to accompany my response of "second".

Dr Treble wrote:
Auxcide wrote:

lul

why link not workin for me

Fix'd.

nickmaynard wrote:
bryface wrote:

i love the enthusiasm and the comp has a ton of incredible songs from a lot of good friends. i love that you guys are doing cool stuff and doing it positively.

the emoticons / caps / ascii stuff is a marketing choice and it obviously works well to get certain people excited. if i'm being honest, it has the opposite effect on me.

that being said, i wouldn't say you should stop it necessarily. just understand the cost / benefit.

I am *completely* aware of the cost/benefit. smile But I'd say it's working quite wonderfully, both for myself and - more importantly! - others, so I'm sticking with it. The fact that it's *INCREDIBLE FUN* doesn't hurt either. wink There are other more straightforward, traditional groups, means, methods, associations, etc. to utilize for people who aren't interested in my particular type of madness. And they are *SO* welcome to use them instead of ChipWIN if they so desire!

I guess what I'm really trying to say here is if you dig it, awesome! If not, -shrugs- go elsewhere. Because as much as I appreciate the opinions & thoughts on the matter, nothing is changing. And that's really all there is to it. smile

Peace~
Brandon
\m|♥|m/