philly

http://dutycyclegenerator.com/#NTRQ-Video-5

I'm not aware of a tentative release date, but AFAIK it should be soon-ish. More details to come as soon as I'm aware of them. smile

astral cat

so excited for this. it's a real big step for NES music i think smile

FERNDALE, MI, USA

Sexy

Cambridge, UK

this is pretty damn cool. will keep a look out.

Planet Zaxxon

oh yes !!!!!

Port Huron, MI
an-cat-max wrote:

Lawrenceville, GA
an-cat-max wrote:

eh, i don't know if it's a real big step, i mean, you can do anything with this tracker that you can in famitracker and vice versa, both have strengths and weaknesses, etc.  sure, it's fun to run the music on the system from start to finish, but i wonder how fast it will be to make music like that.

0R360N

Neil told me it will be done very, very soon. He is about 80% of the way through the manual. WOOT

This kicks ass for someone like me who hates running Parallels Desktop on my mac to even be able to think about using famitracker.

Unsubscribe

The best part was at the end of the recent video where he loaded a pattern from another track without stopping playback. MUSIC NONSTOP{.

astral cat
RushJet1 wrote:
an-cat-max wrote:

eh, i don't know if it's a real big step, i mean, you can do anything with this tracker that you can in famitracker and vice versa, both have strengths and weaknesses, etc.  sure, it's fun to run the music on the system from start to finish, but i wonder how fast it will be to make music like that.

you don't think it's a big step for the console? people have been begging for a native NES tracker for so long! i think this is big personally smile

0R360N
an-cat-max wrote:

I think this is big personally smile

Yeah, this is actually what I was looking for back before I knew anything. Even before I found out about LSDJ. This is epic to me.

The Bronx

Neil Baldwin registered an account here yesterday. Hopefully that'll mean he'll be able to shed some light on this project. <):')

0R360N

new update.. WOOT!!

Dublin, Ireland

Acid NES... nice.

New Jersey

Woah.

Seems really neat for live usage and stuff but probably a bit of a pain in the butt for some stuff like DPCM samples.''

Famitracker will still probably be a lot faster to compose with, but this definitely looks like fun to play around with. wink hopefully it'll work fine with NES emulators so I can bring it around with me.