ohgodno, Indiana

*SOLD*

Can delete thread if you wish now mods, thanks again everyone ;]

Last edited by b4by f4c3 (Sep 21, 2012 2:44 pm)

Could you please shoot me an email to 12ianma(at)gmail.com?

Genoa-Italy

I'm also interested in nano 1.5!

ohgodno, Indiana
12ianma wrote:

Could you please shoot me an email to 12ianma(at)gmail.com?

Sent

ohgodno, Indiana
Pase wrote:

I'm also interested in nano 1.5!

what ya got?

Austin, Texas

If you are interested in trades, I have:

• 25+ various GB and Color games sitting around I'm mostly willing to part with

• Two prosound Game Boy Colors

• Some spare DMG cases and parts, which I can custom dye, retr0bright, or paint upon request.

• An uninstalled V3 Ultra white backlight

• A white backlit DMG front board with a switch installed, which I could be talked into swapping out of its current home.

If there's anything specific you're looking for or want built, I might have that sitting around or can build it. Get in touch if any of that interests you. smile

ohgodno, Indiana
Telerophon wrote:

If you are interested in trades, I have:

• 25+ various GB and Color games sitting around I'm mostly willing to part with

• Two prosound Game Boy Colors

• Some spare DMG cases and parts, which I can custom dye, retr0bright, or paint upon request.

• An uninstalled V3 Ultra white backlight

• A white backlit DMG front board with a switch installed, which I could be talked into swapping out of its current home.

If there's anything specific you're looking for or want built, I might have that sitting around or can build it. Get in touch if any of that interests you. smile

Hey hey now lol, can you front-light a color? or basically add a colored light, ive seen it done where they use a SP light sideways n such but ive
never seen a colored one and i wanted todo blue because  I just got my hands on one of the pokemon editions

Austin, Texas

I haven't done it before. I could probably figure it out, but I don't think it would be fully ethical for me to offer this as a service when I don't have a method I prefer figured out yet. I haven't heard of or seen a colored front-lit CGB before, but that's an interesting idea… I wouldn't do it on mine, though. A colored frontlight will distort the colors of the display.

Also, I'd advise keeping the Pokémon one stock since it's collectable, but it is your game boy.

ohgodno, Indiana
Telerophon wrote:

I haven't done it before. I could probably figure it out, but I don't think it would be fully ethical for me to offer this as a service when I don't have a method I prefer figured out yet. I haven't heard of or seen a colored front-lit CGB before, but that's an interesting idea… I wouldn't do it on mine, though. A colored frontlight will distort the colors of the display.

Also, I'd advise keeping the Pokémon one stock since it's collectable, but it is your game boy.

Yea i was very skeptical because of it being a collectable, message me with some pics of the custom cases u have

ohgodno, Indiana

Or mainly tell me all the mods u got/can do and ill throw u the cart and some $$ if ya want

Genoa-Italy

Nothing to trade,I think I'd can buy it, but I think I'm late smile

ohgodno, Indiana

if you buy it your also paying for shipping..sry i really dont wanna pay outside US hmm

ohgodno, Indiana

ok, any decent pedals will do...mainly for vocals

Genoa-Italy

How much shipping to Italy? If the total amount it's not so expensive I should buy it