Brooklyn, NY

Datapop is back! 

Fantastic Fest presents

Austin’s premiere celebration of 8-Bit music and culture, this pulse-pounding concert features four of the world’s leading musicians and two top visualists all employing a plethora of low-res technology. Come dance the night away to music made by everything from classic Amigas to original Nintendo Gameboys.  Admission to this event is free and open to the general public, badge is not required.

10:30PM – Sievert

11:20PM – Fuckjazzforaminute

12:10AM – IAYD

1:00AM – Touchboy

Visuals by Party Time! Hexcellent! and Wiley Wiggins

ADMISSION IS COMPLETELY FREE AND OPEN TO THE PUBLIC

at The Highball (1142 South Lamar Boulevard  Austin, TX 78704)

Last edited by Fuckjazzforaminute (Sep 20, 2012 11:34 pm)

Austin, TX

This is tomorrow! I fully expect to see you Austin people at the Highball. heart

Austin, Texas

This is going to be the fucking jam.

Madison, Alabama

Nice lineup!  I wish I still lived in Austin.  *le sigh*

BK

What a ridiculously awesome lineup. If you're in the area and you don't go, you're fuckin' up.

Unsubscribe

I might be fucking up, work is being difficult.

Austin, Texas

It's ok Pete, I will party extra hard for you.

I probably shouldn't, though, I have work at 9AM too.

babylon

fuck. the last two datapops was some of the most fun ive had at a show and my only real excuse to travel to austin. im pretty pissed i cant make it this time. i wonder why such the short notice? or did i miss something?

austin, tx not Detroit no mo

just looked at the map and realized i'm only 4 or 5 blocks from the Highball . . .

who's getting krunk tonight?!?!?!?

Austin, TX

Dammit. I'm out of town tonight and won't be able to attend... eh, I guess there's always next time.

Austin, TX
Boddah wrote:

eh, I guess there's always next time.

For Datapop? Who knows, man.

Austin, TX
roastbeef wrote:

Shit, well I guess all I can do is hope that DataPop returns in the future haha. But for those of you who did attend, how was it???? I saw some pics that a friend took and it looked pretty epic!

austin, tx
Boddah wrote:
roastbeef wrote:

Shit, well I guess all I can do is hope that DataPop returns in the future haha. But for those of you who did attend, how was it???? I saw some pics that a friend took and it looked pretty epic!

It was sooooo goooood!

I took some pictures too. Here's an album!

http://imgur.com/a/6YwHE#0

I also recorded audio for the full sets of Sievert and fuckjazzforaminute (but then unfortunately had to leave since it was late and I had work early the next morning), and took a lot of videos that I'm going to edit together soon.

So don't worry about not being there! I'll post more stuff when it's ready.