Hello!
My first post here in the forum, I just released my latest iphone app: Bleep

It enables you to create chiptune like drum sounds and sequence them into beats.

It's easy to use and approachable to anybody but also supports midi for advanced users!

Here is a video demo of it: http://youtu.be/_88I-WwHI5E

If you're interested, I would gladly send you a promo code so you can play with it for free smile

Thanks!
All the best

Alex

Last edited by Alkex Instruments (Sep 24, 2012 2:19 am)

Unsubscribe

looks cool! will check it out...

Earth

Definitely gonna check this out.

Sydney, NSW

Thanks for the link

Looks nice, if you could send me a promo code I'll definitely give it a go, thanks!

Finland

Give me a code, I want to try this!

matt's mind

yeah, i'd really love a code to test this out as well if you've got another!  looks pretty cool

Unsubscribe

Yea sure code please big_smile

Have you thought of an android version? I hate to be that guy, but I still want it

matt's mind
Lavar wrote:

Have you thought of an android version? I hate to be that guy, but I still want it

this would actually be more suitable for my needs in the long run as well

shanghai

noice

babylon

i would also love to try this. the one thing i dont see mentioned though is the ability to record. it would be awesome to draw a wavetable then export the sound over to sunvox. not sure if i would use it much otherwise.

Unsubscribe

oh yea audiocopy support would be sweet.

Abandoned on Fire
kitsch wrote:
Lavar wrote:

this would actually be more suitable for my needs in the long run as well

Indeed.  I've got several Android devices but nothing Apple at all.

Earth

This is cool! Got it last night. Yeah audio export (or pasteboard more so) would be useful. One thing about the noise waves. All of the pitch control is at the very bottom of the screen, and the top does nothing. It makes it kinda hard to get different pitches. Sounds great though!

Hi All,
Wow thanks for all the response, I expected my post to gather digital dust!

Here are 10 promo codes:

T3N7PHJ9JPAW
EPRX6YR739LP
YFHF3499TYYM
XAM97JHKYFFK
JJ96469NJLR9
KPJJH7M6TXYP
YMMFRN3AF67Y
TXY9LN4RY679
9EWYKR7H34NP
9NXMRF9P7EM3

Thanks, breakphase for the kind words and for pointing out the noise pitch issue.
I will see if I can lower the root pitch to allow more range.
I've also addressed an issue with the panning that is off balance.
I'll see if I can get some form of audio export figured out before the update goes into review smile

Cheers!
Alex