orange county, CA

http://datafix.bandcamp.com/

New EP entitled Half Foxy.
Pay what you want download. Donations would be lovely. smile hahaha.
Tracklist:

1. To Another Galaxy
2. Do It Yourself
3. No, I Can
4. A Whole New Level
5. Underground, Fighting Crimes
6. The Goat
7. (BONUS) Chain Hang Low - Jibbs (DataFix Remix)

thankyou everyone, and i hope you all enjoy!

ohgodno, Indiana

Bump for greatness

orange county, CA

werddddddddddddddd, thanks!

orange county, CA

Bumpin' it myself 'cause i suck and no ones cares to hear my music. Hahahahahaha.

Westfield, NJ

your music is pretty cool but your recordings are extremely noisy, that high pitched gameboy hum is on all the tracks. you should at least try using noise reduction in Audacity.

orange county, CA

Wordddd, okay i will do that! Thanks for the feedback!

Katowice, Poland

I'll be honest. Musically it's awful, you didn't think very long about every single note, did you? tongue

Last edited by Jakim (Sep 26, 2012 8:56 pm)

Savannah, Georgia

ouch.

Brisbane

dig it!!  I still go back and listen to that birthday set you posted a while back.  good stuff man  diggin it

orange county, CA

Jakim: thanks for bing honest man, i appreciate it! Nah, i definitely could've spent some more time in the writing process. Hahaha.

orange county, CA

Matt M: dang! Dude thankyou so much! Hahaha, that's really cool to know that is still being viewed. Take care Matt!

Tulsa, OK

I do not think that it is bad, but it is a step backwards from your EP, in my opinion. Maybe a rushed release? it was generally repetitive in nature

anyway my man Decktonic is totally right. It might be time to move to a prosound DMG over the gameboy color, the record quality was not as good as it could be, by any means.

Do it Yourself was the standout due to the melody smile

orange county, CA

Eh, it kinda was rushed a bit honestly. My cart got full and i never got the money to get another one. That's why i put the donations part. There was only so much i could do left due to saves and such. Hahaha. But thanks Jake. smile

Tulsa, OK
DataFix wrote:

Eh, it kinda was rushed a bit honestly. My cart got full and i never got the money to get another one. That's why i put the donations part. There was only so much i could do left due to saves and such. Hahaha. But thanks Jake. smile

chip musician / student problems. I feels ya.

Heck I make music with a $3 app for a phone that my patents have me as a birthday gift! I'm broke, especially with a girlfriend! (I happen to know you have one, creepy!)

Trust me
Girlfriend > Gameboy

But, I still would recommend a DMG. I got a sweet original DMG at a vintage stock (you may have the same store in your area under the name BAM or movie trading co.) for $15 American dollars! AMERICAN DOLLARS!!! A color runs twice that! I suggest snagging the DMG cheap, and getting it modded later. (Imma nanolooper, I don't use LSDJ, but from my understanding an un-modded DMG can't run LSDJ)

I think an advance or sp is a lateral step when it comes to sound

Another cool idea I want to try is gameboy player for GameCube! I have one and I want to try Nanoloop one on it, but I am still learning it.

Anyway... Back to the release!

Last edited by Jake Allison (Sep 27, 2012 6:16 am)

Tulsa, OK
Stevens wrote:

Read this article

^very useful for picking out a gameboy

Last edited by Jake Allison (Sep 27, 2012 6:21 am)

NC in the US of America
Jake Allison wrote:

an un-modded DMG can't run LSDJ)

Pretty sure this is not right, from what I've read here.

Last edited by SketchMan3 (Sep 27, 2012 12:25 pm)