Hi I'm new to this.

Just one simple question: Is it alowed to public chipmusic with some synths in the mix or any other instruments? Or it must be pure chip sound?

Now I'm currently using a GBA but then I use to add some FX, or ad a simple sine synth, or any other stuff.

Is this alowed?

England

thats cool babe

Jellica wrote:

thats cool babe

OK, I understand, thank you.

Last edited by hutsvoid (Sep 27, 2012 3:09 pm)

shanghai

ps - no one listens to music on chipmusic.org anyway so feel free to upload yourself singing hallelujah with a reggae backbeat cos no one will notice : P

When you upload it, be sure to make a CC request thread

rochester, ny

check out the songs that other people have posted. there's a lot of non chip stuff there.

Brunswick, GA USA

Uploading is fixed?

Brighton/Southampton

Knock yourself out.
8-bit fusions are great (chiptune fused with "real" instruments)

Thanks for the quick response.

And is it posible to request a CC of a file uploaded to another site?

Sydney, NSW
hutsvoid wrote:

Thanks for the quick response.

And is it posible to request a CC of a file uploaded to another site?

Of course!

Ok.

hutsvoid wrote:

Ok.

The Hollow Earth
Downstate wrote:

ps - no one listens to music on chipmusic.org anyway so feel free to upload yourself singing hallelujah with a reggae backbeat cos no one will notice : P

Compilation! (J/K)

IL, US

I thought we had a post somewhere about this before, but yeah, totally fine.. chip/lo-fi/bent should be a significant part of the tracks, but I'm on staff and upload songs with analog synthesis mixed with midines and bent drum machines

e.s.c. wrote:

I thought we had a post somewhere about this before, but yeah, totally fine.. chip/lo-fi/bent should be a significant part of the tracks, but I'm on staff and upload songs with analog synthesis mixed with midines and bent drum machines

Thats nice for me.