Cambridge UK

I hate large solid prints : it makes the shirt super rigid and boobies can't fit in there. Trufax. Had to alter my Nullsleep shirt to be able to wear it. Not fun.

diy altered shirts = awesome

Cambridge UK
Battle Lava wrote:

diy altered shirts = awesome

Haha yeah! I have to admit that I probably have the sexiest Bit Shifter and Nullsleep shirts ever.

Winter Haven, FL

REVISED FOR THE SAKE OF REVISION PURPOSES:

The CC: The overall mix needs a little work. Maybe not a ton... but the music itself seemed kind of distant in comparison to the vocals.

I was expecting something totally different after I read a few comments/reviews of this EP. Looks like the joke was on me. What an awful album. Mind you.. I largely dislike dance music and I was hoping for an electronic punk release to make my day a little better. The lyrics automatically made me think of a child learning the power of profanity for the 1st time. Garbage.

Last edited by Nestrogen (Mar 4, 2010 5:42 pm)

uhajdafdfdfa

I'm not into punk really (at all), but I enjoyed the album a lot, it was really fun. smile

Nestrogen wrote:

I was expecting something totally different after I read a few comments/reviews of this EP. Looks like the joke was on me. What an awful album. Mind you.. I largely dislike dance music and I was hoping for an electronic punk release to make my day a little better. The lyrics automatically made me think of a child learning the power of profanity for the 1st time. Garbage.

Have you ever even been to a festie? How many vinals do you have?

Philly, PA, USA

i have more vinals then you. not mp3's
and I know this rocks. It's good fun, not really my thing, but that doesn't stop it from being an awesome amount of fun.

MA
ant1 wrote:

I'm not into punk really (at all), but I enjoyed the album a lot, it was really fun. smile

Nestrogen wrote:

Have you ever even been to a festie? How many vinals do you have?

Go to like 5-10 a year.... And I dunno at least 20 er 25 milk crates full of vinal

Melbourne, Australia

Turtle413: The reason euthanasia was invented.

MA

Broken condoms....the reason why you all exist

Melbourne, Australia

Yeah I can deal with that. To be honest I didn't expect you to know what the word 'euthanasia' meant so color me impressed.

astral cat
Derris-Kharlan wrote:

Yeah I can deal with that. To be honest I didn't expect you to know what the word 'euthanasia' meant so color me impressed.

I'm surprised he knows what most words mean based on his spelling skills

Cambridge UK

ITT turtle413 demonstrates how well he chose his username.

(Turtle413 : it means you are slow.)

))<>((

well, at least this kid likes you...

MA

I know I'm slow...at least I got your attention! hehe...that was my whole intention. I don't come here to make friends, so wtf do I care about y'all making fun of my avatar... Some of you have some pretty lame or gay member names yourself. So let's end this stupid turtle war.... ok? If not then whateve man...

And yes turtles are slow...and I'm slow....whatever mang

Lul, he's from Massachusetts. sad

Tacoma WA

Please stop feeding the trolls.

Thank you